An old short story sort of......from 1996

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by maid jessica 43, Oct 20, 2011.

1. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    The day was finally here but I was still at work and the day was lasting forever. I was finally out of work and started home. In a few hours I would get to be Jessica instead of Allen.
    Tonight was the night of the Southern Nights party for the CD club I am a member of. Tonight I would get to party as a woman. I could not wait!!!
    I pulled into my driveway and flew to the bedroom!! I had this night all planned out.
    I first showered and shaved my legs and face. I immediately started to transform putting my black lace bra with the breast forms on. I also slipped my Auburn wig, that is shoulder length, on. I pulled on my tight bikini bottoms to hide that male part and for the smooth shape. I looked in the mirror, smiled at what I saw and said in my best female voice "Hi, I'm Jessica!" This was so exciting!! I then put my black lace panties on over the bikini bottoms. Over these I put my waist trimmer black panty and those also helped shape my rear.
    I turned and looked at my behind in the mirror. Looks good I thought. I walked into the bedroom with my best female strut. You're sexy acting that way I told myself. I went to my closet and pulled out the clothes I had decided to wear almost a month ago. I decided to look real sleek and sexy and for this I needed a little help. So I put on my black full body shaper. I next put on black pantyhose. Putting on pantyhose is always so exhilarating an experience. The last piece of lingerie would have to wait.
    I would put my lace undershirt on first. I put on my black body suit next; it has long sleeves. I carefully wiggled into it, reached down and snapped the two snaps between my legs. I looked down and adjusted the lace under it and touched my breasts. They looked very good. They were just the right size at 34C and looked ready to show off.
    The last piece of lingerie was my black mini slip with a built in panty and tummy control. I reached for my black mini skirt and slowly stepped into it working it to my waist. I straightened it and adjusted it to look real good. I sat on the bed and reached for my shoes. They are black with about a two inch heel. I slipped them on and tightened the strap that goes around the ankle. I stood up and walked around the bedroom. I stopped at the mirror and looked at myself. I got all tingly inside and thought, girl you look sexy!!!! Turning in the mirror I looked at my view from the side and back. My behind looked extremely hot and sexy! And those legs in the pantyhose... This is always one of the best times of being dressed, looking at how Jessica can become such the sexy woman.
    I found my purse, that included my makeup and earrings, and it was off to the bathroom to finish. I first put on my black earrings. Then I brushed my hair. It was a mess. I started applying my makeup, putting the base on first. I love this time, as I feel that this brings Jessica out to the world. The lipstick I chose was a mild red shade and I also used a little eye shadow.
    Jessica was almost here but for one thing. I had to do my nails. I applied the press on nails and painted them red. After an hour Destiny was here. I snapped some pictures and out the door I went.
    I got in the car and drove the 30 minutes to the party. I had to park in a parking garage about two blocks away. "Well, here we go", I said out loud in jessica's voice. I stepped out of the car and started toward the party.
    My thoughts went back to when I was 10 years old and first slipped those yellow and lace panties on. I got a warm feeling and thought girl you look good tonight. I was thinking, it all started with one pair of yellow panties. And now, twenty years later, I am in a black mini skirt, heels and Auburn wig walking down the street as a woman. My thoughts were interrupted as I was almost to the door of the party. I heard " Hey, sexy! Nice ass!". I smiled and thought, yes it is!
    I reached the door and went in. I paused and thought, I have come a long way in twenty years. From that one set of lace panties, to the throwing away of collections of clothes, to accepting that I like dressing and that I am comfortable with it. I walked forward and felt the lace and hose all the things I loved about dressing and being a woman even the bouncing of my breasts as I walked. I thought about the cool air rising through my mini skirt and how hot and sexy I looked. I thought about how good my behind looks in this mini skirt.
    I stepped to the registration table giving my name as Jessica. It sounded very feminine. The young lady smiled and said "Here's your name badge. Your table is right over there."
    I have come a long way in twenty years. I never dreamed twenty years ago when I slipped those yellow lace panties on and slept the night in them that today Jessica would be ready to party. I like the wonderful feeling of becoming a woman and just wish I had those yellow panties. I guess I do. Every time I put on a panty, I get that wonderful feeling again. I better go party.
    The End

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    I have almost the same story. One lonely pair of green panties. How did I know that first night I slipped them on would change the rest of my life. From girlfriend finding them under my bed. Then accusing me of cheating. To spelling my guts to her that I was the one wearing them. To having her become my wife and encouraging me to push the limits of Crossdressing. That first time out in public, too the first Halloween dressed as a girl. To now going out anywhere I want, for the most part. I'm still shy..

Thanks for bringing back some very good memories. Missy Tanya

3. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice