Amount of edging allowed

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by edgedontcum, Jul 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. edgedontcum

edgedontcum Member

Retired
    Thailand
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    For those of us that are allowed to edge our penises, i was wondering if you have any comments

My Wife has allowed me to have 100 edges per day. I must count them, and even count them out loud if She is supervising. I was allowed to complete these edges at my leisure, as long as i did my chores and was not serving Her in any way. If for some reason, i did not complete the edges in 24 hours, the remaining were not carried over to the next day, and in fact, i was given one stroke of the cane for each edge not completed, regardless of the reason, if it was my fault or not.

The last few days, She upped the amount to 150 edges per day, and allowed me to have 50 in the morning, 50 in the afternoon and 50 in the evening. Again, if i didnt complete any of the 50, they were not to be carried over to the next session, and i was caned once for each edge not completed. She does not always supervise me, so the counting is done on the honour system, but i would never mislead Her in any case.

Now, She has announced a new regimen. I am allowed three one hour edging sessions per day. One hour in morning, one hour in afternoon, one hour in evening. I am allowed a maximum of 15 edges for each session. So, it is quite a reduction from 150 to 45 per day! She has told me that because i have now been 23 days without ejaculation, i am entering a critical phase, and She does not want me to be having an accidental ejaculation. So, the less i edge, the less likely it is to happen, which makes perfect sense.

However, She has told me that i can "purchase" additional edges. i allowed one additional edge, for receiving 2 strokes of Her cane. These strokes are in addition to the 60 "maintenance" strokes i receive every day. (20 in morning, 15 in afternoon, 25 in evening).

Yesterday evening, i begged Her for an additional 40 strokes of Her can to be able to give myself 20 additional edges. She agreed. So, i received the 25 maintenance strokes plus the 40 for the additional edges. My bum and back of my legs were sore!

Comments?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    My penis would be very sore if I really had to edge that much every day. You must go through a lot of lube.

3. edgedontcum

edgedontcum Member

Retired
    Thailand
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Actually i don't use lube at all. Never have. My penis does get a bit sore sometimes, but not so bad that i can't stroke it. I guess i am used to it after nearly 50 years of edging.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice