Amazon, ebay and DHGate

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by PeoriaILguy, Jan 23, 2018.

1. PeoriaILguy

PeoriaILguy Member

Engineer
    Peoria IL
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    I have a multitude of Chinese devices, some good luck, some HORRIBLE!

1- Amazon- fake CB6000-plastic- I-beam base ring. DO NOT BUY!!! The base ring will absolutely destroy your scrotum. Holy hell was that bastard miserable.
    2- Amazon-fake CB6000- Steel- heavy but generally comfortable. Works well with the tube from that shitty plastic device. Lightens the load. (See avatar photo, other minor mods as well)
    3-Amazon- fake Birdlocked- big. bulky. weird. Avoid.
    4-Amazon - Rikers - plastic- fairly comfortable at first, until your skin in your pubic area gets pinched between the tube and the ring. Pinchy.
    Amazon-fake Holy Trainer- plastic. Overall very comfortable. No real complaints. Your mileage may vary.
    DhGate- multiple various steel devices. Flat locking tab with pin. All uncomfortable. Very short term wear.
    Amazon- Fake Evotion with pa - big, bulky, difficult to assemble and get on.

2. Lockedfiancé

Lockedfiancé Locked by Mistress U

Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    I have the fake holy trainer from Amazon and I really like it. Fits me perfectly and I get no burning sensation at the base of my balls when I get night time erections. Super light weight as well so it's easy to be active in. It also comes with 4 different base rings so should fit most.

3. PeoriaILguy

PeoriaILguy Member

Engineer
    Peoria IL
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    The one thing I did was sand off the mold lines in the base ring, I'm happy otherwise. Wearing it now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice