Am new poster. Learning and liking a lot here.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by penitentMale, Nov 20, 2012.

1. penitentMale

penitentMale Oh so curious to learn more

New York City
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Not sure if this is a mid-life phase or what. If you read the novella in my profile, you will learn more about where I am coming from.

This stuff definitely taps into something deeply compelling for me, even if I spent my adult life as the dominant force in domestic discipline relationships with old fashioned, submissive "good girls", some of whom had pretty strong feelings about limiting the their own sexual response and release, despite frequent "relations".

So I realize it is a role reversal thing for me, but what matters is that it has such powerful indications, emotional impact, even repressed memories in some ways.

On the surface, hearing about such things in passing, I saw it as a to each their own sort of sexual orientation I had no connection to or interest in. And I realized I had a serious interest, only I had been the one on the top side of someone's need for chastity, if not in terms of not having sex, certainly in terms of trying to suppress, constrain, dull, or otherwise deny their own carnality while satisfying the carnal needs of their beloved.

As Mr. Spock might have put it, fascinating.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Fascinating indeed! Welcome

3. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    A warm welcome. Share and have fun.

4. Kelli

Kelli Lockem Up!

Investment Counselor
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    I've spent the time and read your bio and I have found it very informative and interesting.

First off let me address your frustration in wondering if there are women in their 40’s – 50’s that share your desire.

Yes there are, but they (we) are very hard to find or should I say to convert.

When I first learned about male chastity from my husband I was taken back wondering if he was turning into some freak or sex addict.

When I began doing research with my sister on the subject was repulsed with all the FEMDOM stuff as you are and what I call the dark side on the Internet.

It was only after I began reading about FLR and speaking to other like-minded women that I was able to embrace the male chastity lifestyle with my husband.

If I can share with you one suggestion moving forward is take it slow and easy and when you find that one woman you want to move forward with.

Start by fulfilling her basic needs like security; intimacy and being truly interested in her needs and wants.

Tell her that you look up to women in power that are leaders in their field, who are CEO’s of companies, that are firemen, cops and encourage her to achieve her goals and complement her when she does.

Basically before you can change her perspective you need to change your prospective.

I can guarantee you if you’re going to go out fishing like you are for your soul mate to lock you into chastity you will never find her.

You need to prove yourself first to your mate that you’re a keeper and that you are supportive of her needs above everything else.

Only then can you covert someone like me, my younger sister or several of my close friends all in our 40’s to embrace this lifestyle as we have.

5. penitentMale

penitentMale Oh so curious to learn more

New York City
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Wow. Very nice. Thank you.

Funny you say that. Of course I love women. And I find they tend to make better managers. Granted there can be good and bad managers of both sexes, but women tend to not rehash things over and over. They certainly made the best stage managers, back in the days when I was directing plays in NYC. So I certainly support women in areas of importance and authority and in now way connected to sexual things.

I would like to hear more about how and why this all happened to you, here or in private. What his motivation was, how the dynamic of your marital sex life was before this, or before you were married etc, is of interest to me. But also your own feelings about it after it started etc. I am an analytical person by nature and love learning the details of why and how things work.

And what did you mean by likeminded women? Was this a FLR prior to the introduction of chastity?

Thanks

6. Kelli

Kelli Lockem Up!

Investment Counselor
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    Well it has been a 5 year journey so its not something I can put together in one sitting.
    I also have a full time job and involved in writing my own eBook about this.

However I will try to post things that are outside of this book in the vault area, you're welcome to read it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice