Mar 10, 2018
Local Time:
7:45 AM

Following 2

Followers 1

New York City

penitentMale

Oh so curious to learn more, Male, from New York City

I have rewritten my About You, as my research has helped me see more into what makes me tick. Or what would with the right person. Jun 13, 2013

penitentMale was last seen:
Mar 10, 2018
    1. penitentMale
      penitentMale
      I have rewritten my About You, as my research has helped me see more into what makes me tick. Or what would with the right person.
    2. penitentMale
      penitentMale
      Feel like I found a world I never knew was there but always sensed. Amazed that a. straight men want this and b. it resonates so in me.
  • About

New York City
    Chastity devices:
    new but very drawn to the idea
    I may not find what I seek here, but I thought it worth a try. Even among this collection of atypical people, I am not typical.

But nothing ventured...

I believe the time has come for me to embrace my true nature and true need for a woman who has a lifelong orientation toward spanking-related discipline, for whom administering spankings has always been a source of profound emotional, intellectual, spiritual and erotic stimulation and satisfaction. And I am here because I have always linked such things with notions of sexual control, and of controlling sex.

My own good nature makes it unlikely I would need much spanking for unacceptable social behavior or disobedience. So, she would be the the kind of woman who would have no compunction when it came to spanking for discipline leading to improvement in general behavior and productivity, and to encourage the more civilized aspects of the male animal. But most of all, she would have genuine interest in the routine use of corporal discipline as a means of inspiring sexual impulse control and as a means of punishing its lack.

I do not actually like pain. It is a mental thing for me, and an emotional one. So I am not the type who will "enjoy" being punished. Quite the opposite. I would probably be on the lighter side of things when it came to tolerance, but then, that would be up to you, of course.

So if you are lady who relates to the idea of discouraging the baser, selfish sexual impulses of the male animal and training them to be in line with the more refined sexual tastes and cycle of the female of the species, who also has a thing for spanking, please read on.

I am a single, American male of Celtic/English decent with a strong and healthy duality of spirit, so I am progressive in social things but traditional when it comes to personal things. I am intellectual and down to earth. I am a romantic idealist and a skeptical realist. I am creative and practical. I have the capacity for leadership and nurturing, but prefer to support those who manage and are more driven toward leading than I am.

In terms of style and demeanor, I might be described as a cross between a college professor or poet, Jimmy Stewart from It's a Wonderful Life, and Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind, even if I might be willing to surrender the latter except when called for.

I am looking for a woman and hopefully a wife, not an aloof mistress seeking a slave, not a professional looking for customers. I seek someone whose opinions and beliefs I admire, who then naturally inspires me to seek and earn her approval. Someone whose own dualities and facets contain genuine, compassionate ethics, and a morality that understands human weakness and indulgence, but also understands discipline and penance and experiences satisfaction administering such things as much as she earnestly believes in them.

I guess for me, "lifestyle" means an organic part of my life, not something put on or indulged in an artificial playroom - something that would appear to relatives and neighbors no different from typical, domestic harmony and style, where guests in the home would likely not gather any inference from my polite devotion to pleasing my mate, or notice anything out of the ordinary at the presence of the the wooden salad spoon, belt on the hook, the oval ebony hairbrush on the dressing table, or the fact the arrangement in the vase contained a long, slender branch from a willow or birch tree.

As full disclosure, I have not been submissive to a woman since I was a child, other than professional authority. I spend my adult life telling intimate acquaintances that my connection to spanking-related things began when a college girlfriend confessed her need for being spanked for everything from her procrastination and study habits, to cleansing what she called her "good girl guilt about S*E*X" and that my inner Victorian knew what to do about that.

I never told a soul that my compelling interest in such things reached way back to my own formative years, when a certain babysitter moved away to reunite with her husband and left me suddenly with a void, on that filled with secret thoughts of winning the approval, after suffering the disapproval of female authority-crush figures. I guess by the time I grew up, I felt confessing my own submissive feelings would be seen as unmanly and unattractive. So I kept them to myself.

Now, many years later, those thoughts have never left me.

I discovered the FLR concept when doing some research on prostrate stimulation, something I experienced once, long ago. I had no idea that it could be employed as part of the sexual power exchange, etc.

As I read about the FLR lifestyle it struck me that my sexual orientation had remained in the closet.

I am 100% heterosexual, so I do not mean orientation in the stereotypical way. I mean, I have been a closet submissive who was always dedicated to the happiness and fulfillment of my true love, but who always sought out girls who were even more acquiescent than myself, so that my lifelong interest in corporal discipline relating to sexual responsibility, and sexual control could be played out with me comfortably ensconced in the spanker's chair, not draped over it.

I believe I have remained single all these years because I chose that route, rather than giving in to the impulse to pursue those few women of strong will and disciplined body I truly admired, but always felt weak-kneed around.

I have never been "scene" oriented in terms of masters and mistresses in shiny black outfits etc. I will always find classic modes of dress, retro or contemporary, or a bit of white lace peaking out of an oxford blouse far more alluring than anything made from black leather.

But in my recent research, I realize I am curious about (drawn to) prostrate stimulation, the idea of self-disciplined sexual control, but having recently discovered reading material about FLRs, I am also very drawn to notions of enforced orgasm control, enforced chastity, even if I might take some time to accept such things.

But I have always been struck by the parallels between real spankings and sexual relations, and how both can be a matter of a person manipulating another person and inflicting on them intense physical experience and stimulation, until the break down and lose control, at times completely, where it can become so overwhelming that they squirm and plead, beg for it to stop and even break down and weep.

I am nervously attracted to the idea of a good woman and gentile lady who finds spanking sexually stimulating to the point she can at times be happily satisfied without the addition of traditional sexual relations, while replacing her husband's orgasms for long periods of time with the very different but very acute sensory overload provided by her wooden hairbrush.

That is, unless she also reaches climax when wearing a strap-on and reversing the roles during sexual intercourse. I must confess, the notion of my true love roiling with convulsive orgasm while I lay there face down, submitting to it rather than wanting it, suffering it rather than enjoying it, like some chaste Victorian housewife who knows there is always the rod of birch switches in the vase if more than one person cums that night, is not without its appeal.

But perhaps I have said too much!

Do you long for a intimate relationship with a good man but one where you make that dirty little boy suffer for his sins happily ever after?

I realize finding what is an ideal and fanciful soul mate is unlikely to ever become reality. But I think this long posting reveals enough of my inner sexual core for someone to see if she might be of compatible mindset, at least in this one facet of inter-human bonding and communication.

PS - I guess it may be worth pointing out that more than once, in my younger days, I had women I didn't know approach me at parties to say they heard I was really good at performing oral sex.

It was nice to know I have SOME talent.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice