Alpha male in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Musher, Sep 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Musher

Musher My wife`s sex toy

Flore maniger in a CAR Body shop
    Europe
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    Hey. I am wondering If ther are more males like me in this site. I am alpha male in all ways. We had a quest for FLR. But IT was not for us. She liles that i am the head Of the house. And We got misrubul when she tryed to be the head og house. I was grumpy cos i did her work in the house and mine ( barely got time for my Jobs around the house) an she did not like to make all desissions and not doing her things in the house. Now We are back to normal. Only thing is i am locked and she controles ouer sex Life in every way. And We both like IT a lot!

Are ther anny one out ther that has IT like This?

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Peggedhubby

Peggedhubby New member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    I'm not caged yet it's in the mail but I know that's how my wife and I chastity will be like she doesn't want to run the house hold just the bedroom

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Roy_UK

Roy_UK Member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    It is what works for you as a couple, I am very much alpha at work but not in the home.
    To find the perfect balance has required a lot of open discussion, be open and true and you will find something that will appeal to you both.

gary170 likes this.
  4. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Very much like you Roy

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The best way I can answer that is. Been their Done That. If you say my Mistress and me in public you would think I was an Alpha male. You wouldn't believe that I was shaved, Locked and most likely showing sign of being spanked. How you live your life is up to you. Know one can tell you what or how to be. That being said the majority of males her have also committed to an FLR relationship along with being locked up some have even gone farther and look like ladies.

6. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    thats all fine. In my professional life, I can guarantee NO ONE knows I am shaved and locked, or that I have been "sodomized" by my wife/KH with a strap on. I love it, but there is no evidence of it to anyone but the 2 of us.

gary170 likes this.
  7. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Alpha to everyone but the wife. I have found submitting to her balances the pressure of my role in the world among the other primates.

MadamBelle, gary170 and Sublifter49 like this.
  8. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm with you! Everyone else is a speed bump..

Madamebellestoy likes this.
  9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Before I retired, I could not have been more Alpha Male. Since then, being feminized, I am the exact opposite. People from my past would never believe it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Musher

Musher My wife`s sex toy

Flore maniger in a CAR Body shop
    Europe
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    I love that so many replies to This. I di know a lot Of you are in FLR.
    I got some days Of from work. But yesterday We had to stop by my job. I got a leader roal at work and my wife sad When i enterd work she did see my athorethy from the car!

Well in ouer case she asks me What i sant dor diner and When i say food, or i dont know. She gets a bit frustrated cos she dont want to decide. Thats a exempel on why FLR is not for us.

I find IT intresting that so many Of you are real alpha outside Of your relationship. To let go and give your significant other the control AS a alpha takes a lot Of curige and self control!

11. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    My wife and I are going through the same journey. I had suggested an FLR which my wife was willing to try but it is just not in her nature. She is so traditional and likes me to be the head of the home. I would not say I am necessarily an ALPHA MALE, but I am both physically strong and determined which my wife appreciates. We are learning as we go, but it is looking more and more like the OPs arrangement where I stay the head of the house but she controls the bedroom with absolute power.

12. CuriousChaste

CuriousChaste Member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    My girlfriend and I are much the same way too. There's certain things that makes her decisions for on her own, but I make most of the household decisions for us. Work around the house is generally split, as we're both busy. So it depends on what needs to be done and who's around to do it. She does get to decide when were fooling around if I get unlocked or stay locked.

13. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm alpha, leader in my company, my wife prefers something between balance at home and me being alpha. When I've tried to treat her like a Goddess 6 months ago she was not ready for it...but she is younger and since then I gave her a few months of being treated as "slave girl"...we also have young kids which complicates things...but...i'm hopeful we can find a way to make something work where we are closer and my submissive needs are met once in a while. I'm day 4 testing a device though I was "with" my wife yesterday...which was mind blowing after 3 days. :)

14. Mastrovenice

Mastrovenice Member

Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    I am a Dom and the owner of a slave in a M/s relationship (my wife is the slave.) I am the owner and I love male chastity. I am self-locked and have a variety of cages that I wear on a semi-permanent basis. With my slave I bottom with her as top, though it is all under my command. I guess I'm a Power Bottom. Or I just made that label up.

I love the cages, the look of them, the feeling of building and intense arousal/denial that it cultivates. Before the cages we both played at tease and denial, though as it turns out I can handle a lot more than she. It's possible I will negotiate a temporary key-holder agreement with her as that might be a good way to see if I enjoy that version of chastity. Also, as a side note, the use of chastity cages has really opened up my exploration of anal and prostrate play which seems to complement chastity perfectly (as well as urethral sounding).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice