Airport security check?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by latex_chastity_slave, Dec 3, 2016.

1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    hello

1. I never actually worn a chastity device for airport security check. In reality, would it detect when you walk through the "door"?

2. If they find out you've worn a chastity belt, in most cases, would they request you to unlock your belt for detailed check up? If I have no key to unlock, would they refuse me abroad the airplane? Because I have a plan to wear the chastity belt for travel without bringing the key.

2. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    If you use a silicone cage, like I do, there is a limited risk as most airports still used metal detection and not scaners. My KH removes the lock before leaving the house and I lock myself back in once I pass security, send her a photo as a proof. Then there is the return flight ... last time I was in Romania and they were wondering what was ringing, I had 2 coins in my pockets which I showed them and they let me go. But the guy giving me a pat down figured out the bra with wires and then I started to get scared. But it went well at the end.

3. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Might depend on where you are flying as many scanners nowadays don't scan for metal, but rather for density - showing everything with different densities that shouldn't be inthat certain place. They could f.e. show if you even wore a lump of modellingclay at your body.

Due to that you should consider if you want to risk bothereingwih your sexgames...

Question two sounds rather like some mindfuck, but to me it sounds rather like some mindfuck. Get yourself a keylock the size of a checkcard just to be on the save side. And that's not just for the security check.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    I tend to be practical about things and remove my cage when necessary but that is not often. For flying use a CB6000 and plastic lock with a serial number. You can video the lock when you arrive at destination to show your wife that you are still locked. We do not bother with any of that stuff since I asked for chastity and promised that I would not masturbate and so I do not. My wife said it felt like work to make sure I was locked all the time so we made it easy on her which is why we have been into chastity play so long. She can give me the keys to unlock when I shower and know that I will lock up myself again and give her the keys back. I am not in the habit of masturbating outside of the house and when I travel I simply take my device off and keep it off since I no longer have the desire to masturbate. I just feel that I am the one who wants to be denied orgasms so if I cheated, I am only cheating myself. Hopefully couples in love can have a level of trust to avoid having the female KH not act as a prison warden.

However, some like feel that they are locked against their wil,l or need the ceremony of it to make it fun. That is fine. I know how to masturbate inside any of my 5 cages in at least 3 ways, but I do not since I started the game and want to finish it. Really does not matter and one of the worse things you can do is try to live a fetish exactly like you read it online. Do chastity your own way and as long as it is fun for both of you, you cannot ask for more. We had a lot of stops and starts until we tossed out all the things I read about online and did what we wanted to do. There are no prizes for anything or a rule book. so do it your way and that can be anyway you want. Do not sweat the small stuff or feel that you have to do what others do. Just have fun and you will keep doing it for a long time. We have been into BDSM for 44 years because we made it fun and I never pretended that women were superior to men. Yet I would be whipped until I bled and after we were done we just went back to our normal lives. I never even went online to see what others did and how they lived a poly marriage. We made up our own rules and so should you.

Also take baby steps. Do not try to do all the things you read online all at once, It took my wife 3 years to stop feeling guilty about denying me an orgasm and giving me orgasms less and less. It took me 6 months before I could wear my device 24/7 yet I will take it off when I see the doctor because sometimes they ask you to undress as I found out. Also keep an emergency key. A sudden kidney stone attack away from home taught me a good lesson about that too. Play safe and sane and if you both enjoy it then anyway you do it is great.

5. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    I generally take my jailbird off for air travel but I did wear it through once in Chicago. I told the screener that I had some boy jewelry that might set off the scanner. They put me through without an issue. it might have been different it they had a metal detector instead of the scanner thing.

6. slave_eric

slave_eric Member

Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    I have posted in other websites on this topic but would like to add my experiences. I travel about 5-6 times a year. I have gone through security with many different devices in the past 5 years. I have probably traveled 10 times with the CB series and Birdlocked cages. All with brass locks. None of them beeped either the metal detector or the scanning devices.
    Mistress moved to a Lori device 18 months ago and I have traveled 3 round trips with the Lori on, Key with my Mistress. It was stressful. The first time I went through there was no problem at all. No bell, no stopping. I am TSA so I usually go through the metal detector. The second time the alarm buzzed on my outbound, I told them body jewelry, and then they scanned me. Inbound, No problems. The third time I walked right through the metal detector with no issues either way. My Lori is pretty small so maybe there is not enough metal to set it off all the time.
    Now there are many buildings here in my city which have metal detectors in order to access, including all the sports stadiums. These are all hit or miss with the Lori on. Mostly miss. I did have an embarrassing moment trying to get into Willis Tower the other day with a couple other businessmen. The metal detector went off and when he wanded me the wand went off but ultimately he let me in. The guy I was with asked if I had a new hip or something. I said no. They didn't ask again. Ha!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice