Ahoy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hmapterodactyl, Apr 7, 2013.

1. hmapterodactyl

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    Hey, everyone. You can call me Hayley, I'm a 23 year old crossdresser who...well, who has had very VERY little experience with vanilla sex, or even dating. I'm in an odd spot because of this, combined with this chastity fetish I've started exploring, I'll explain more in a moment. Other fetishes I have are...diapers, bondage, I'm interested in trying SM/CBT, latex, sissification/forced fem (which isn't really forced, but I like the idea of being controlled). I currently own a CB-6000S. I'm here for, at first at least, advice relating to some issues I'm having in getting my experience going.

The main problem I have relates to having a keyholder. I'm currently in no desire to have a long-term keyholder, at least not one that I'm not in a committed (and non-24/7 lifestyle) relationship with. I've worn my device for a day or two before, but having the keys, even when I don't use them at first temptation, just doesn't...do it for me. Part of the appeal is that I've given up access to something that had become a habit (masturbation) while also reminding myself of this fact, constantly. Luckily, one of my best friends is my roommate, and she and I are very open about our sex lives and what we're in to. She has no problems holding my key for me, and even making sure I complete whatever tasks I set myself, but the tasks and duration have to be chosen myself - she's just being the enabler for me, and to join in to the erotic side of the equation would be like cheating on her boyfriend. I've only worn the device for more than a few hours a couple of times now, and only to one short shift at work (otherwise, it's on my days off - it's just too much of a mental distraction at work, I want to...work on that), so I'm slowly working myself up day by day.

My problem is giving myself tasks that are achievable - the first time was to shave my legs, next will be torso and maybe arms? I need to find a way to shave my ass; my next planned task will be the purchase of more lingerie, dressed as a female (I do favor forced fem/transformations over drag-like sissification) and the wearing of panties and a bra at all times that I am caged. I can't afford to make the tasks only purchases, literally, however. And I'm in no rush to get to the milestone "find a romantic relationship with a woman who would participate in this". So I was wondering if there is perhaps some sort of precedent, a list of ideas or something of the like, that could help me out.

I also have some questions concerning the device I chose, the CB-6000S. I knew I was correct in choosing the smallest option I could; however, I am literally just too small for it. Unless I keep an undercurrent of thought on my cage, my dick does finally get soft enough that it's barely past the ventilation holes on the cage, even with the smallest spacer, and I've accidentally slid out of the tube, which allows one of my balls to get out of the ring (I don't even know how, don't ask) and that requires re-seating everything, which ruins the waiting aspect. I endeavor to maybe dremel down the ring a bit where the second base piece fits, to allow for skipping that and connecting the tube directly to the ring and the base piece with the posts (also, adding a hole on one of my spare locking posts to accomodate this size shrinkage). Yes, I really am that small. I've also seen the KSD G3, but I'm concerned that I could get past it, too. Did I miss some other option that may be more sized for me? One of my favorite parts of chastity is the tightness of my dick straining against it, it's comforting in a way (Freud would probably say it reminds me of the womb and that's why I want to murder my uncle or something).

I'm also interested in the experiences of others in regards to chastity and pubic hair, especially stubble that's growing back and avoiding in-grown hairs. My hair is heavy and thick enough that I get stubble within a day of shaving, and even if I'm not planning* on going much longer than a week, I also don't want a dick covered in ingrown hair, nor razorburn from shaving too much. And I'm not waxing or nair-ing my dick, no thank you. How do you guys deal with this, or avoid it? Is there a hair removal technique that I'm unaware of?

Thanks for reading this, I'd appreciate any advice I can get, if and where I should post specifically for some of these questions, and whatnot.

*Planning because my roommate did briefly scare me, when the time came to get my keys back she gave me a split-second scare of "this can't be the one masturbation fantasy that actually comes true, can it?" when she played up the "hmm maybe I like having this power, and I now have all the leverage", but that was also a huge turn-on. Both because she's the first person I'd give the key to, knowing that she may very well never give it back, and because if she didn't have such a crappy boyfriend who does not appreciate open relationships like she does, I might have a girlfriend that is down with my kinks, or maybe even roommate-friends-that-are-also-my-owners (assuming her boyfriend at the time is down with it too, I guess).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice