Ahh! subbies with time on their hands!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mr Gee, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    I've just applied for my pension..... my Domina will be retiring in two years.
    It's a pain in the neither regions, for us feminized subs to have to remove skirt & heels every time we need milk or wine.
    Do alternative lifestyle communities for us Mansionites exist yet or do I have to start one??

2. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    There are towns where you must own a gun in order to live there.....all I want is a small complex, fet & kink friendly.:D

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Wouldn't that be wonderful Mr Gee a place where all of could just be ourselves without prediduce,laughed at,scoffed or put down.The world til this day still can't seem to accept that people just want to be happy no matter how silly it may seem to others but i suppose it's not ready yet,it's a beautiful thought though,maybe someday :(

4. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    In the past I remember tripping across snippets of information about these types of buildings, but it has been a long time. I know a mistress here in my home town who has been working hard at maintaining a kink/fetish club and it has been an uphill battle now for at least 8 years.
    I will be speaking to her soon....let you know the outcome.
    Nice hearing from you!
    In service
    Mr Gee

5. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    We were supposed to attend a Cd social last night and at the last minute Lady M was called to work. Will try to attend the next one.
    Gee

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice