After Years of Coveting - I have a Neosteel Belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Jayinca, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Jayinca

Jayinca Member

Southern California
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    Belt: Neosteel Spaceless Fun Sport

I still can not believe that at this moment I have an actual Neosteel belt locked on. I have been wanting one for no less than a decade. Just wanted to share my initial thoughts:

The quality is truly top notch. It certainly lives up to their reputation for quality craftsmanship. I was surprised at how rigid the belt is. It is not easy to bend - you certainly can't bend it while wearing it. I think this rigidity adds to the security.

Speaking of security - for those of you chastity fans who need inescapability. This is it. One big caveat - your belt needs to be as tight as you can stand it. Not painfully tight but tight. Make sure and take some hip measurements while laying down. When you try on your belt initially, you might think it's too small. It's likely not, at least not the hip band. You just need to get used to it. In a sense - there is a needle you're trying to thread. Not so tight that it's uncomfortable and can't be worn, but not so loose that it compromises security.

The rear cable is where I ran into trouble (like a lot of you have). It's too short so I will be sending my crotch module back to the lovely folks at Neosteel to add 2-3mm. I'm currently wearing the belt with the rear cable affixed to the belt with a shoelace that gives me an extra 2-3 mm in length. I'm going to wear it as much as I can today to make sure I can use the bathroom and to see if any issues reveal themselves with the current length. Once I'm absolutely certain this length is good I will send the belt back for the adjustment.

Another issue I had was that the locking pin in the Abus lock was loose. I tried to tighten it into the lock but the threading is so small and delicate that it stripped out immediately. I used some JB Weld to reattach it and that seems to have worked. Neosteel will send another one with the adjusted crotch module.

I absolutely loathe the idea of sending part of it back but I've been told the adjustment should only take 2-4 weeks as opposed to the 12-16 when you order a belt brand new. I suppose I'll survive ;)

The feeling of total security is even more powerful than I imagined. It is absolutely intoxicating and my wife is terrifyingly more excited than I thought to hold my keys!

2. Dr_Strange

Dr_Strange Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Congratulations! I've also been wanting a "real" belt for a long time. I was working myself up to ordering a My-Steel, but now they have taken time off and won't be back before summer.

Can I ask how you did the measurements for the Neosteel?

3. Jayinca

Jayinca Member

Southern California
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    I purchased the measuring kit from Neostseel. I was still 3cm off for the rear cable. A common issue I hear.

I spent a couple of hours on day and did all of the measurements though I recommend to do what other folks have done and do all of the measurements multiple times over the course of several days. When I was wearing my belt for those few days I had it before I sent the crotch module back, i was surprised at how different the belt would feel from day to day.

4. Dr_Strange

Dr_Strange Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the response - much appreciated!

Jayinca likes this.
  5. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    I can definitely understand the fact that the belt feels different from day to day…. Weight fluctuations during a single day alone can be felt in a rigid steel belt. We all know the old joke of “loosening the belt a notch” when having a heavy meal such as thanksgiving, or another holiday/ heavy meal, its a different story when it’s a chastity belt vs. a leather belt to hold some pants above your hips lol.

Best of luck with the re-sizing! And hopefully later this year I’ll order a Neosteel myself.

Jayinca likes this.
  6. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    Great review of your Neosteel belt! Congrats!

Jayinca likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice