Advice please re ettiquette

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by geordie1960, Apr 11, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. geordie1960

geordie1960 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    Mistress and I are visiting a dungeon next week: not to play, juat for a look around, she has played there before while this is my first time.

My query is regarding other Dommes etc who may be there, along with the Domme who actually runs the dungeon, a friend of Mistress.

How should I behave and address them? Especially the owner?

Thanks

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    All of the clubs I've visited now (Club Whip Lash, MISSuse, Consensual Kink and Badlands) have been very informal.

Just like a vanilla club, only friendlier. Just be yourself.

No-one should mind if you don't speak to them in the right tone or with the right title. At least that's been my experience.

There is a HUGE difference between the people you meet in real life and the cyber-Dommes and subs. The real ones are, well, real!

The only exception to this rule was Club Pedestal, where men weren't allowed on the furniture, or allowed to speak until spoken to in the Goddess Room. A much more formal environment.

I'm guessing from your name you're a Northerner. Which club are you going to? slave kris and Kris' Master may know it.

Another thing you might want to do is find out if it is posted as an event on FetLife and get chatting informally to the other subs who are going to attend. They will be able to give you much more information.

From my own personal point of view I love to be called Mistress Emma or Mistress Watchful, but more often than not I'm just called Emma.

3. Devine Lady T

Devine Lady T you may kiss My shoes.

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    geordie,

Yes, I agree with Mistress Watchful. Dungeon parties are most often run by true Lifestyle participants. They are real people.
    When a attending a new location, or interacting with a new group of Dommes and subs, I contact the person organizing or hosting the event. I ask what greeting or basic behaviour expectations are in place. For instance, when I host a gathering, I expect each sub (upon arrival) to greet Me by addressing Me as "Lady T", stating Whom their Domme is, while kneeling before Me to thank Me for allowing them attendance. One friend of Mine prefers the sub assume a bottoms up position so She may administer their first whack of the evening. ;->

It is also a good idea to check what safe word protocols have been established. Many dungeons ask that A/all players use the same ones so that no matter whom you pair with, everone has a good time.

Enjoy the dungeon and be good to your Mistress!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice