Advice needed regarding cb6000

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Sep 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Hello,
    I'm really not sure if this is the right section to post this thread.
    Anyway. Not so long ago I fitted my partner with a cb6000. I experimented with the sizes of ring and spacer as advised.
    I'm happy with the size of the ring and he seems to have got used to it.
    However, I've found it a pain to remove and replace the ring assembly when cleaning or pleasuring him. It's especially painful to replace (not only a pain for me) He complains of pinching and catching of skin and pubic hair. I think it would be easier to just leave the ring and spacer on which I have done on several occasions when pleasuring him and that seems to work fine.
    I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to superglue the ring and spacer parts together as I don't feel that it would cause any issues regarding hygiene in the long run.
    I'm wondering if anyone has tried this?.
    If so, have you experienced any problems with it?.

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    OMG, there should be no pubic hair. Your sub needs to shave!

pardon my being so forward but why are You doing any of this? just make Your sub remove and reinstall the device.

it's my job to install my CD...mostly because it would be impossible if Mistress tried...She can't even be in the same room...i can't even hear Her voice.

just a suggestion but have Your sub install the device and You get to snap the lock.

3. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    You could try using a cotton bud to push the skin out of the way when fixing the two parts together and as has been said above, shaving means no errant hairs to be caught when doing it. Also I find it easier to use plenty of lubrication beforehand to make the rings easier to fit together.

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks but no thanks

Thanks very much for your replies.
    However you seem to be missing the point. Perhaps my posting lacked clarity.
    Whenever I take the thing off, I cuff his hands so that he cannot touch himself. I don't wish him to have any part in locking himself up or fiddling with his penis at all.
    And I certainly don't want him shaved, nor would I wish to undertake that level of maintenance.
    I don't mind washing him and it every few days, it's just those fiddly bits of plastic ring that I dislike.
    Even if I don't remove them for cleaning or pleasuring, they seem to wiggle apart just enough to pinch him when I put the thing back together.

So, once again for clarity I seek advice on gluing those pieces together.
    Thanks in advance,
    Amanda.

5. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Dear Amanda,

If you use cotton buds to hold the skin out of the way as you press the two halves together you will avoid pinching the skin. There is no need for you to un-handcuff your slave as you do this so chastity is not compromised.

6. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    I don't recommand superglue... if you need to take the ring apart you'll have to break the ring and have to buy another one.

There might be only a few reasons to remove the ring like going to the doctor or in case of emergency.

-Cherry

7. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    So lucky!!!

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    instead of superglue try using clear silicone sealant (sanitaryware) type as this is more resistant to water. I dont think there would be any problem doing this as i know from when i used a cb6000 once the tube was removed from the ring and i had gone back to being flaccid ,i could pop one testicle through the ring and then the penis and then the other testicle without dismantling the ring assembly. It was also then easy for me to put it back on by first inserting one testicle then the next and finally pulling the flaccid penis through last. hope that helps.:character0053:

9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you

Thanks for your input,
    I had already glued the ring parts together.
    I really couldn't see a problem with it. I did however decide not to include the middle pin or the spacer as part of my gluing experiment.

Nonetheless the words in your post have helped put my mind at rest although I don't think I'll be experimenting with removing it. (not while he's conscious anyway) I'll keep that in reserve.

Thanks again,
    Amanda.

10. Sal

Sal Junior Member

Local Time:
    Cb6000

You are certainly on the right track in dealing with your sub. My wife and I searched for years to find a device that did not cause a problem. The CB6000 was the answer for us. My wife is ecstatic. Her orgasms are spectacular while mine are non-existent. The chastity ring stays on all the times and the tube is cleaned in the dishwasher while my hands are immobilized. During this time I am placed in bondage and teased mercilessly. After more that 6 months without relief, this time is pure torture. I am milked once a month but there is nothing satisfying about the procedure. I doubt things are going to change. At times I'm sorry that I started down this road. I'm so hot all the time. I'm also ultra subservient to her. Enjoy your dominance. I'd love to share 'stories'.

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Thank you for the tip Sal.
    I'm assuming the dishwasher causes no damage to the tube?.

12. Sal

Sal Junior Member

Local Time:
    Cb6000

Use the upper portion of the dishwasher and the enclosed box if there is one. There should be no problem.

13. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Hmmm forum gremlins, I have now received three messages telling me of your last post Sal!

14. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Technically, a glued together CB-6000 cuff ring and pins would be slightly similar to putting on the CB-2000 cuff ring, in the sense that all you would need to do is pull the testes through the ring by pinching the scrotum skin and pulling them through one by one. However, why not just leave the device unglued and take the cuff ring off the same way as you would the CB-2000. That way, if you ever decided to change the size of the ring, you would not have to buy a whole new CB-6000.

15. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you but

Thank you Mr Chaste.
    However I have already glued it in place.
    I don't really want to try removing or replacing it in the manner you suggest as he seems convinced that it's there to stay and I like it that way.
    I don't want to give him any ideas by experimenting with your suggestion which I'm sure may work just fine.
    If I wanted him wearing a smaller ring then I would simply buy him another one.

A xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice