Advice needed about next BA device

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by Chast_Male, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Chast_Male

Chast_Male Member

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    Hi fellow enthusiast,

I own a BA-25 with a PA which in most respects is nearly ideal. It’s 65mm long and 35mm diameter. I’ve worn it for a month straight without much hassle. It’s 5-10mm too long and 5mm too roomy when completely flaccid.

However. I am able to cum when I use an electric toothbrush down the shaft inside the device to the glands . Or when I use a magic wand on the outside.

I’ve been wondering if a either a BA-12 (because of the angle) or a smaller BA-25 (perhaps with a retaining ring) would fix my toothbrush issue.

And there is also the nuclear option of a https://badassworkroom.com/collecti...ge/products/prevent-vibration-orgasm-solution. But that one is kinda expensive and I ain’t sure if it would prevent me from cumming.

I understand it’s also a mental issue since the mind is the biggest ergoneous zone. But I at least want to make it more difficult if I can.

Anyone have an idea or experience which might work best? I already have had full belts (Neosteel and Behind Barz) which didn’t work out.

Thanks!

hardbodysub and Iron78 like this.
  2. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    my wife has instructed me that I am getting the nuclear option - my guess is for Christmas- I will let you know what it’s like..

FuturePerfect, hardbodysub and Iron78 like this.
  3. Vikink

Vikink Member

Local Time:
    @Chast_Male Do you have a picture of the cage? I am interested in how it looks like since I would order that similar dimensions

4. Chast_Male

Chast_Male Member

Local Time:
    Well I can take some pics, but I’m wearing it atm and can’t take it off

5. Chast_Male

Chast_Male Member

Local Time:
    So… be careful what you wish for. The misses decided today that I am to lose some weight. I have to do a minimum of 7 days back-to-back of workouts and lose 2 kilo’s. Only after that it’s coming off. And if I skip a day the counter starts over.

She said: you did a month in October and not to complain. However my health isn’t that swell lately and I generally need a day to recover after a day with a workout.

Well guess those photos will need to wait for a bit. The clincher is that this turns me on even more and I told her…

Iron78 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice