Advice for a Newbie

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by anomalous1, Dec 9, 2016.

1. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    So, you probably guessed from the title but I'm new here and to chastity in general. I just got my first device (a Holy Trainer) and I'm really enjoying it so far. I've got a couple questions for the more experienced folks:

1. I've been using the "stocking method" (thanks to the Denying Thumper blog) but always seem to get an erection which makes locking the thing complicated. Any recommendations to help make the process easier?

2. How long did it take for you to get used to wearing your cage (i.e. until your cock was completely relaxed)?

3. While I'm still getting accustomed to my device, should I take it off periodically or leave it on for as long as possible?

Thanks for your help!

-A

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1. Your erection problem will go away once the initial excitement wears off. In the meantime, apply ice or anything in the freezer to your testicles which will make that nasty erection go away so you can put on your cage.

2. It took me about 3 months to get used to wearing it all day long, every day. Another 3 months to wear it 24/7. I stopped getting an erection in about two weeks. Slowly increase the amount of time you wear it. I think we all want to put it on and keep it on until it hurts. Just do it for a few hours each day until it feels comfortable. Then increase it and keep increasing it as you get used to it. Use the smallest ring you can that does not cut off circulation. You should be able to insert a fingertip between ring and your scrotum. A smaller ring means that the ring will not move around much and therefore reduce any chaffing.

3. Remember that there are no prizes or rules for chastity. I am not fanatical about my cage. I do wear it 95% of the time but I have been doing this for a long time. Eventually your scrotum skin toughens up just like the skin under a ring you wear on your finger. You should take it off periodically to inspect your skin for any redness. I did not do that until it hurt and by then my testicles felt like they were on fire and I had to keep the cage off for a week. Use a lot of lubrication to keep chaffing under control. If you are going to wear it outside, I recommend silicon lube since it lasts a long time unlike the water based lubes. You should also remove it when you shower because you really cannot get to all the places when you wear it. The shower is a good time to inspect skin, wash and then quickly lock up. If you are self locking you basically can release yourself whenever you want to do this. Do clean and inspect. I do it every three days and have had no major problems for 4 years. Once in a while I get chaffed and have to keep it off for three days but that happens maybe twice a year.

Naugthy_Trev, Jasmic68 and anomalous1 like this.
  3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    I concur with all of Vinny's advice. Nothing more to add!

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    after you has had it on a long time it wont get hard when you has to put it on. it just cos its new.

5. Ccage4567

Ccage4567 Under my wife's lock and key

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    Only thing I would add to Vinny's is cold showers can help put it on, and when first wearing it, go do something to keep you somewhat distracted. This will allow you to wear it longer and get a feel for the fit when flaccid.

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    I too cannot think of anything to add to @Vinny s reply.

I just had a week unlocked from my HTv2 because I got a nasty skin burn on my penis that was just like nappy rash. I have no idea what happened but it took several days to clear up. My Wife was only ready to lock me back up last night when she was completely sure I was ok. I have been wearing the device over a year now and while I have had a few issues with rubbing that was the first time anything like that happened.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice