Accidental outing, hospital, 40 days.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, Dec 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    Guess I can’t figure out why the PA ring should bother any of us. umm we can’t hide the extra hole

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    It really bothered my primary care doctor. It literally made him take a step back and keel over a bit. He calmed down. He had never seen such a thing. He tried to be gracious later and called it creative.

I was disappointed. It was a removable body circle ring with a rubber ball. I asked if I should remove it for inspection.

I was early in my PA stretching and I didn’t want to go without something in the hole. And I wanted proper medical care. I have to say I was not pleased.

He also challenged the color of my glans tip though it had been like that since I ever remembered.

Oddly my new doctor never mentioned my coloration. But I also have not worn my PA ring during my full physical.

I had removed my GlansArmor2 in his office though and hid it in my shoe behind my sock.

I don’t think he even saw the piercing hole. I turtle up and even when I’m about 4” long with a chubby, my loosely cut skin covers my glans. The inspection is about the balls and checking for STDs really. The hernia thing was an excuse back when. They are more open about asking about sexual behavior now. Though I’ve not stuck my dick in any body fluid except my wife’s. Anyway...

This is off topic but since I’ve been tucking my skin around my glans in a tight shaft only cage, my GlansArmor2, I feel I’ve gained glans coverage. If you’ve read foreskin restoration sites, I believe I’ve accidentally stretched my skin to regain coverage. Even when I pull back the pad above my pubic mound, I’ll reach four inches of chubby penis before the skin will start to pull back from the tip.

My urologist visit didn’t touch upon my piercing either. It may not have been seen as we focused on the testicles and vas deferens.

So ... That extra coverage and my knowledge that my piercing will not close up now, prevents me from feeling like I need to wear jewelry.

What I haven’t done is expose my naked glans to my physician or urologist. And that unexpected dermatology inspection in chastity was cut short to be too brief to focus on it (unlike my erotic fiction on that topic).

I’m seriously thinking about bringing my cage to a doctor’s office to discuss chastity and erectile and urinary function next year. Being open has been freeing to me. I’m not trying to stroke my fetish.

My earnest questions about orgasm denial were treated seriously. So I’m feeling safe to open up a little more with time.

Queensbitch likes this.
  3. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    No discussion at all. I was still healing, so was afraid to remove it. He was dictating to an intern as he was examining. I have another Urology appointment this month, I’m working up the courage of wearing my Bijou. After my chastity tattoo next summer, the secret will be out forever regardless.

So far, several nurses have seen my nipple rings as well.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Wouldn’t you love to see the transcript?

subslave l likes this.
  5. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    I guess I could. I have online access to my medical records.

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I agree. I asked my doctor if there was anything I should worry about if I were to get a PA. She said that infection is the biggest problem. So choose a good piercer and follow the proper cleaning and after care.

I will say my doctor is really cool and I can’t think of anything I’d not discuss with her. But then again we will shoot the shit if she’s not busy.

7. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    OK, guys, admit it. This is hot. Not much fazes nurses, but we do!

Xileh and GoddessG like this.
  8. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Not much phases them is true. If tue it’s mildly stimulating. Lol

A few years ago I had to have a barium enema. Laying on the table and having a couple of attractive nurses and technicians and a few average ones (it was a teaching hospital) in and out of the room with my butt out and a big hose up it was pretty hot.

What was funny, was apparently it got me excited and at one point an outline of it showed on one of the X-ray screens. After a bit one of them noticed and adjusted something so the “offending” image wasn’t showing. Nothing said, no shock, no big drama, just professionalism and doing their job.

I laughed to myself as I’ve been to several nudist clubs so I’m aware of erections being offensive to some. But I wasn’t in a position to do anything and it was an involuntary reaction. So I was glad they were professional and just did their job. Of course if something was said I’m sure I would have said something silly to get a laugh and lighten. Things up.

Anyway, my experience is most medical professionals are cool if you’re not creepy.

GoddessG and Slave to Wife like this.
  9. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Ahhh the trusty Bardex tube up your bum not the most pleasant of experiences.

10. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Actually it was.
    But I’m into anal play.

The only real bad part was the prep and having to behave and not say naughty things.

Charles3451 likes this.
  11. Sub6901

Sub6901 New member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    I went and got my tattoo during my laser treatments thinking it would just miss it but found out later they could only go as far as 2 finger widths to it.
    I said it didn't matter as quality wasn't good and I'd get it sorted later.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice