A success story for those starting out

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Zed96, May 24, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Zed96

Zed96 Member

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Thank you, CM. So many threads here helped me avoid terrible mistakes and made the process much smoother. I did make mistakes along the way, but don't we all?

Long story short, I've been "coming out" as a sub to my wife since June 2020, and initially locked up July 2021. My wife is pretty vanilla and was very weirded out by the idea of chastity when I brought it up. The first conversation did not go very well, and things got weird especially when she saw me in the cage for the first time.

However, over time, and starting November 2021, I've been locked 24/7. She started enjoying being spoiled, finally rid herself of guilt giving me chores, and developed a bit of a brat/bitch persona. Blow jobs stopped, sex even became rare--once a month was lucky. But oral increased dramatically. For me, I mainly cum once every 2-3 weeks by jacking off while smelling and kissing her feet and this is after a VERY good day where I went above and beyond my expectations.

If I last more than a minute she gets impatient and sometimes even sets a timer for me. So, I've become extremely sensitive to the point where I finish during PIV too quickly and she just laughs at me. I honestly don't think we will have sex anymore. Well, we will have tons of sex but it'll just be a different kind for the husband .

Shes entirely used to the cage to the point where seeing me without the cage I think would be strange now. I test her sometimes by not locking back up and she gets upset.

Fast forward to today,
    We just had a major break through in our process. On a long roadtrip, we heard this segment on a morning show where you tell a secret. Well, this women's secret was that she was a hotwife.
    This got us into a discussion where I admitted I had fantasized about MMF threesomes before. She acted weird at first and thought I was trying to tell her I was bi. I told her I was not and that it just turns me on to imagine her as a slut. (We are both our only sexual partners ever, btw)

Well, she admitted to me that over the years something she imagined during sex is having sex with other men, especially black guys. She was very weary to tell me, as she thought I would "take it the wrong way". As she explains it, she loves me and is very attracted to me and she doesn't fantasize it as gaining an emotional connection with the men. I trust her. I was proud she told me and somehow I feel like I always knew she wanted this. The communication was good and open.

I asked her "What do I do in your fantasy?" And she said "I don't know...do stuff to my feet? Oral? Sit in the corner?" And I said "would you want me locked up?"
    "Well, I expected that. You pleasuring me, me pleasuring him, and all you get is feet."
    Shivers went down my spine...

Well everyone, it's just a fantasy now and we aren't taking it any further than that as of now. My biggest fear for cuckolding would be her gaining an emotional connection, and she shares that fear.

What a rare event though to have the wife bring up cuckolding!

We have a lot of logistics to work out, but the lesson to you noobies is: TAKE. IT. SLOW. You will get there with your vanilla wife. It's been 2 years for me, and I'm willing to wait another 2 years to even attempt cuckolding in real life.

fkfk, Giverny, Xileh and 1 other person like this.
  2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Good luck This belongs in the Cuckold section.

3. Zed96

Zed96 Member

Local Time:
    My bad! Thanks

4. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't understand why there is often a racial element in cuckolding

zelif likes this.
  5. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    I think it is influenced in part to the allure of a "big black cock" fantasy where all black guys are hung like a horse and know how to use it.

6. Zed96

Zed96 Member

Local Time:
    Yeah for me, it's like he's going to satisfy her in ways you never can.

For her I think it's just a matter of attraction, not size.

7. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Ok, all the best to you since your relationship evolves very quickly from chastity to power exchange to cuckold.. but do mind the emotional landmine.. relationship is only as good when love is around the couple.. once theres a 3rd party involvement, there needs proper responsibility and emotional maturity.. im treading this line very carefully.. if she leaves.. the entire game is no longer fun as it seems.. but then again theres no complete equality in any relationship.. its more or less, give or take..
    Btw.. theres no BBC roaming at my place.. most extra marital affairs center around ordinarily looking people..

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice