A question for online lockees and keyholders ONLY

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Jul 5, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    I have and an very happy with the keyholder I have. We text back and forth everyday

2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    That's good :) She holds your keys, what do you do for her?

3. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    Be honest with her and talk. If I ever get out to San Francisco be an bondage model for her site

4. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    Lana's sissy pet has an online keyholder. For Lana's sissy pet, the relationship with the owner is paramount. Lana's sissy pet doesn't mesh with every Domme, and she knows that. She was in a couple of other online relationships, some just petered out due to mutual disinterest or conflicting schedules, but one just wasn't working for Lana's sissy pet. She could tell, because instead of the rush of excitement she gets when performing tasks for her Owner, she just was asking herself "why on earth am i doing this?" i finished the task -- a rather strenuous write for me task -- and wrote the Domme apologizing and explaining that i just probably jumped into a new relationship too soon, and this just wasn't working for me. i never heard back from her.

With my Goddess, if there's an issue we discuss it. Disappointing Her would be more awful than the worst punishment, so Lana's sissy pet tries to never do that.

5. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    What kind of tasks are you given?

6. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    Currently, Lana's sissy pet performs one hour of worship/meditation every Wednesday evening and Sunday morning. This is generally in bondage, sometimes gagged and often locked, staring at a picture of Goddess' choosing (currently one of Her perfect foot), and listing to either a custom mp3 She has prepared or "I enjoy being a girl" on repeat, or nothing. During these times Goddess has full control of what Lana's sissy pet eats, which on Wednesday evenings is generally nothing after 4pm and on Sunday is generally very little and very bland -- like a bowl of plain brown rice without seasoning for dinner.

Writing lines is a typical task, as is performing public errands and doing household tasks in a very difficult way -- like tomorrow, when Lana's sissy pet will be sweeping out the garage with a very small whisk broom. And pretty much anything that will make Her giggle -- which feels like an electric current going through my body.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice