A question about Spike Stips

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by 1naughtyhotwife, Dec 11, 2013.

1. 1naughtyhotwife

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Our question is about the longterm effects of using the optional Spike Strips. Are they only for short term CBT play or can they be used for longterm erection control ? If they can be used for erection control does it have any effect on a Cucks level of hornyness of submission level ?

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    As long as they aren't actually piercing the skin, I don't see any problem with long term use. Some of the subbies in here are locked in KTB's.

Joroincharge likes this.
  3. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    I cant comment about spike strips specifically, but I can provide some insight regarding the Birdlocked Pico (chastity cage with the litle points inside). As Mistress B said, as long as the skin isn't pierced, its ok. There might be some chafing and sore spots, but they go away when its eventually removed. I like to use the Pico on my sissy slave for CBT play and for punishment. Like anything new you have to start slow and work up to longer durations as your sub acclimates to wearing it. As of now the longest I've had the pico locked on mine was only a couple weeks or so. Very effective for erection control. I don't think I've noticed any change in level of hornyness (still horny if thats what your asking), but sissy is very submissive when its locked on! :)

Ms Karen

Rita likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice