A new toy.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, Oct 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    We have enjoyed our Spare Parts harness and Vixskin Mustang combo immensely. For me, it is a real life mind-bender. I see a very realistic cock moving in and out, I’m making it thrust, but I am totally denied any sensation. The harness accommodates my cage so I don’t need to be unlocked. It can take several days for me to recover.

She loves it. She took a while to realize she did not need to worry about when and if I would come. She can focus on her own pleasure, and stop when she was tired. Works for her she says.

I decided to try a penis sleeve. I found an excellent sale on a Really Ample sleeve and decided to try it. I do have to be unlocked to wear it. It fit well and is easy to put on. Warming it first is a good idea. I warmed her up with a couple of G-Spot O’s, and then she was ready. This thing is two inches in diameter so a warm up is a good idea.

The sleeve sits in the right spot. It feels natural. You just know how to move it. Harnesses take some getting used to because they are positioned differently on the male body, and there is no sensation. With the sleeve, I can feel some pressure, but I don’t think I can climax. It gives just enough sensation to help guide it.

She liked it. Quite a few times in fact.

After resting, I removed it. She took the opportunity to give me a long, tortuous edging before locking me back up. She has worn her key for the last few days to prolong the tease. I’m not sure I’m going to recover very soon.

We will play with this one for a while longer. If is continues to please, I think I will suggest one of the Vixskin models.

bincorona, BR_Saiph and asastype like this.
  2. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    I think the sleeve allows for that realistic connection between the thruster and the thrustee.
    We are having a blast with ours:)

bincorona likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice