A New Theory/Solution to Ball Burn?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Lazlo Toth, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Recently I believe I have recognized a pattern with me: On day #1 of locking.......no burn at night........by the time I get to day #4 the burning at night becomes unbearable and I end up seeking two days of freedom. Perhaps typical amongst many of us.

But what seems to matter is what happens when I am let out. If I do not get erections, then the relocking seems to bring back the ball burn immediately. IF I spend some "quality" time with a full erection, I seem to be able to go 3 or 4 days locked without the burn coming back.

While my buddy Rectrix may hate me for this, perhaps the best pattern, at least for me, stay locked for three days, unlock for an hour or so and get REALLY hard.......then shower and get locked back up. It's working so far.

I'd love to hear from those who get let out and stroked by their keyholders to a nice erection....and relocked....I am sure you get blue balls....but the burn?

2. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    I tried to find a pattern, but couldn't. It seems just too random for me.
    Usually burning is more noticable for the first few days.
    When I was locked for a year, all the burning sensation dissapeared after few months. Then it reappeared for a week or so after 7th month. My guess was it had something to do with oil/lotion routine.
    Here is another unexplained situation. 14 days ago I was let out of the cage when I got sick. I was unlocked for 5 days or so, then locked back. No sex or orgasm at the time. So, it's been more than a week now and I haven't yet experienced any burning or uncomfortable night erections...

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  3. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your input. I am glad you see what I was trying to convey. You are right, the patterns are sometimes very hard to find.

My other point I'd like to make is that it's not really burning balls.....its that deep base of the penis. More like the "tain't" than the balls.

Burning Taint?

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    my situation is very different, but ever since I have switch to the Mature Metal device with the 1/2'' ball gap and oval ring.... I have had zero issues.

ResponsiblePirate and Lazlo Toth like this.
  5. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    I also have MM jailbird. And I would say it really is as close to perfect size as it can be.
    And the only 'problem' I ever had was the burning sensation behind the balls. I'm dealing with that with lotions and oils...

ResponsiblePirate and Lazlo Toth like this.
  6. J.D.

J.D. Member

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    I can relate. I'm also wearing a MM Jailbird that fits snug. I sometimes get ring sting when wearing when cold or nocturnal erections. I only use a little dab of vaseline under ring and skin once in awhile. Vaseline is made for external skin irritation and will slowly absorb into skin. I only use it when it really stings sometimes . I prefer to use nothing. I wear my Jailbird 24/7. My last lockup was over 5 months.

7. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    If I hear you correctly, the sting after all these months is sort of good news/bad news. Good in that you are able to cope with it without any apparent severe problems. Bad in that there doesn't seem to be any magic bullets to eliminate it.

Am I fairly repeating what you conveyed?

8. J.D.

J.D. Member

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Yes. Pretty much. I think it's mainly caused by cold ball shrinkage to base ring. No way to really stop nocturnal erections. I like the smaller base ring 1 5/8 inch compared to 1 3/4 ring. Smaller ring just stings a little from said two examples. If I wear the 1 3/4 ring it's just to big most of the time. I prefer tighter and a little pain once in awhile!! I may be a little bit of a masochist!!! Lol!

Jammy and Lazlo Toth like this.
  9. I am tiedup

I am tiedup Active member

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    I have found that one orgasm after a couple of days if balls swell and sting, and out for a couple of hours helps. After I have been able to go for up to 8 weeks (self chastity) only out for cleaning.
    Regular fat creme around the ring an everything is fine.h

J.D. likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    I found ball burn to occur after prolonged pressure from the base ring and cage pressing in to me, I now routinely pull the boys down every time I visit the bathroom, works for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice