A new direction in life

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wannabee, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    I am nearly sixty and married long term. Last year I had prostate problems which

required surgery to repair. I had a Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP) or

some would call it a Roto-Rooter. After surgery all seemed well except for the retrograde

ejaculation which they said I would have for life. Instead of squirting semen externally

it squirts into my bladder and comes out later when I pee. I checked the urine samples

and the semen was visible on the bottom. It felt like tickling for a second or so. After

a few times, I couldn't really be sure it even happened. No semen visible in the urine

sample when I checked. I concluded my body is making very little semen. Not even

enough for a little weekly fun.

Due to an article I ran across, I am now taking Horney Goat weed, Pygeum, and Lecithin to

increase semen production and horniness.

Now to chastity. I have lurked on other sites for years fantasizing about FLR and

chastity. My wife has never been interested. Too vanilla.

It is now time for some new life adventures. Chastity it is. I bought the device and my

wife is aware, but not supportive. I hope to convince her it is a good idea. Her usual

complaints are I don't pay attention to her and it is always about me. Now I just have to

convince her chastity can fix that!

My first device was a Bon4MPlus. My avatar shows it.

What a waste!

Device too large or way too large. Back rings too large or too small. Did I mention

the square corners and too few choices for spacing? Round or round and solid or split? I

really had to polish it a lot!

Did I mention the custom declarations form said "BON4M Device?" I sure got a funny look

from my lady mail carrier when she handed it over. I do believe she knew what it said and

what it was.

I quickly decided on a Mature Metal Jailbird.

I followed Pansy Tarts sizing instructions thread. Bad move!

I ordered and very impatiently waited. Then I started ordering additional back rings

to add to my order.

Mistress Mature Metal (M MM) quickly contacted me about the likely sizing error in my

orders. We quickly worked out the correct cage dimension. At the last moment, I

arbitrarily changed the cage length to a shorter size!

Who would ever think the experts would have a clue?

So I have a much better cage and a pile of back rings to choose from. The back ring

size from M MM's sizing method seems best. The cage diameter is correct. The length

works, but might be improved, or not, by purchasing the size determined by M MM's sizing

instructions.

I have chosen back rings with 3/8" and 1/2" spacing. Right now, 1/2" seems best.

Later I'm sure my body will adjust and 3/8" will be fine. I also want to try smaller back

rings which will likely work better after my body adjusts.

However, the cage size and back ring size identified with M MM's method and sizing

rings works very well!

I am working on my first week of wear. I even wore it to work my last day last week.

Right now, I intend to wear it to work next week to complete my first week of wear.

Well Mistress Mature Metal was right! It fits!

I was wearing the BON4M small nights and weekends, but not at work. I quit when I felt

the Jailbird was likely to arrive soon.

My Jailbird from Mature Metal arrived Tuesday of last week and I realized it was here

midday on Wednesday. So on it went!

I have the keys and I have been trying various rings and punishment pins.

I came up with sizes of 1.25 diameter and 2" in length with a 1 3/4" back ring. I

arbitrarily decided to go with 1.75" length and the device fits. I ordered all nine

punishment pins and single back rings from 1 1/2" to 1 7/8" and a double back ring in 1

3/4"

So I am now coming up on a week and here are my experiences so far:

I wore it to work last Thursday and I ended up working a 14 hour day. I wore it to work

today, too.

I wear cargo pocket trousers to work. No bulge at all. I have switched to David Archy

pouch underwear to support the weight and keep my leg hair from scratching my scrotum.

What I found was to start out, I was very aware it was there and this interfered with my

sleep. I like to hang free and I felt the weight of it hanging. I kept waking up and

checking that all looked normal. Yesterday, day four of full time wear, it felt normal

much of the day with no need to adjust its position by tugging on the scrotum. Last night

I slept very well and awakened just before my alarm clock would have gone off. It felt

normal most of today at work with no need to readjust its position all day. When I walk

around hanging free now, I don't fell any weight, I just feel normal. I think my body may

have adjusted to it.

When my work week is over, I will try to switch in the next smaller back ring for the

whole weekend. If all goes well, I will wear it to work next week.

I did have some malfunctions with the punishment pins. I have learned to wait and put

them in after the size adjusts to the cage. I have two nice sores where I stuffed my

member in and then pinned and locked it. The sores are not under the punishment pin hole.

I am wearing a punishment pin while they heal. I'm sure glad I have a tube of antibiotic

cream!

So when you are new to this, buy the sizing rings from Mature metal to decide which cage

size and back ring size are needed. To determine the back ring size, you will be wearing

the ring for one or more days. Preferably several days. To determine length and girth

will require shrunken, but not microscopic shrinkage, to measure length and girth.

Mistress Mature Metal is very easy to work with.

Sunny and maid_carrie like this.
  2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Cheers!
    I appreciate your experimenting nature!
    Also your positive attitude to enjoy life!

3. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    Definitely a trooper! Good luck with it all and keep up the positive attitude.

4. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    I have completed my first week in chastity.
    I did not wait for the weekend to try a smaller back ring. I got impatient. I tried it Tuesday night, but I woke up about 2 AM and I could not go back to sleep until I removed the 1 5/8" ring and put the 1 3/4" ring back on. I tried it again on Wednesday night with the dame results. So I tried again on Thursday night, the start of my three day weekend, and I kept it on even though I could not get back to sleep. I will wear the 1 5/8" ring all weekend and see if I can adjust to it and get a normal nights sleep. My parts seem to be adjusting to this back ring just like they did to the original ring and the cage. At first I had protrusions and then it settled in and fit nicely!
    My cage wants to twist. I have read that indicates it is too big. Is that true? I can go down another ring size if my parts fully adjust again.

5. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    What do you have to do to display locked since and last ejaculated?

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    just click on someone else's ticker when you see it and it will give you instructions

7. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck in all aspects of your chastity efforts. You are certainly jumping in with both feet. Cheers.

8. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    After sleeping with the 1 5/8" ring I downsized again to the 1 1/2" ring on Friday morning.
    I can fit one finger into the 1 5/8" back ring up to the first joint. I can't fit a finger into the 1 1/2" back ring.
    I woke up at 2 AM again and I couldn't go back to sleep. I changed back to the 1 5/8" back ring. Wow! It feels so roomy now!
    I suspect I will end up at the 1 1/2" back ring eventually, but it might take a while to adjust down that far

9. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    The 1 5/8" back ring got to othering me, so I went back to the 1 3/4" ring, the double ring version. I am nice and comfortable now. This 1 3/4" ring is what worked with the sizing rings from Mature Metal.
    Maybe I can go smaller when I really get used to wearing this Jailbird. Maybe I will try smaller when I reach the one month mark locked up. I sure think the ticker is cool. I don't have to remember dates or do the math.
    I am really liking my Jailbird from Mature Metal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice