A new beginning

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by GoddessMhistina, Sep 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. GoddessMhistina

Owner
    SW, TN
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    I'll start with a little background about us. We have been together for 20 years, married for 18. We have one child who is 18. We have always had an amazing sex life! It has always been an important part of our relationship. We do have fairly busy lives. For the most part I have been the bread winner. In the earlier years he stayed home with our son then worked a little here and there. We moved a few times for my job and finally landed in TN. We didn't want to move anymore, because at that time our son was at an age that would become more difficult in school for him. It was important to us that he stayed in a steady school until he graduated. We now own a business that I run and leave the fun stuff (taxes, payroll &bills) for him to do.

@SissyBitchJahnna and I are a new beginning in our FLR and chastity. We had played with chastity before, but as I'm sure you all know life got busy and we just kind of stopped. I had brought it up again to him and here we are. I no longer do any of the household chores, unless I choice to do so. Today we are starting my sissy bitch back on estrogen and once fall hits, I will have him shave all hair, except for visible arm hair (work reasons). We don't have any specifics lined out as to where we are taking this. It is one day at a time and learning as we go.

Currently when we have sex, he has to wear a condom so he doesn't get the full pleasure of feeling the inside of me. It is exciting and frustrating for the both of us. I told him the next time he gets to fuck me without a condom will be on his birthday, which is at the end of November. Hope I can hold out... He is locked up in his cage until I let him out for my pleasure and washing. We have been doing orgasm denial for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Who's counting LOL. :)

As far as chores, he has a list, which includes daily, weekly and monthly chores. He now has to turn the list into me each week. ;)

So far so good! :) Looking forward to Locktober!!!

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Ace. You control both the finance and the sex life. You get what you want, when, where and how. He does not, and he does what he is told. That's the way to do it!:):):)

3. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome goddess M. In TN oursleves..
    Sounds like you have things well in hand!

GoddessMhistina likes this.
  4. GoddessMhistina

Owner
    SW, TN
    Local Time:
    Things are going very well for us! There is a little of adjustment we've done. For example the chores that are to be done, are chores he knows I expect done a a regular basis, but I have take away the check list. I explained that I may have set my daily expectations to high to start off with. He can choose to do them at his pace, but knows they need to be done and I will let him know if he is falling below my expectations.
    Each morning to wake me, he must give me oral pleasure, have my coffee ready and put my robe on me. Each night before bed, my legs are to be rubbed with lotion and he must provide oral pleasure to me before I go to sleep. When I get home from work, my glass of wine is ready for me.
    We have both been getting a lot of excitement from our new way of life. His last full orgasm was Sept. 12th. We have broke the condom rule, shame on me for allowing that to happen. I plan that won't happen again. I have held true to him being locked, except for when I let him out for my pleasure and weekly shaving routine.
    I love the fact that I keep in in a constant state of excitement! Knowing every moment he is turned on and craving for me and that the excitement I get in denying him the orgasm.
    We enjoying sending each other texts and emails throughout the day, which adds to the excitement and the constant reminder that I'm in control and my needs come first. Of course we have those days where one of us might be completely exhausted from the "normal" day. And that's ok. Who doesn't have that...
    We are loving our journey and look forward to each new day and week! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice