A Little Disrespect

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MH Macdonald, Jul 20, 2023.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Oh-oh, foofoo, the modern-day Cinders, made an inadvertent faux pas with regards to his crush, Verity, Mistress Verity to him, when in obeying his keyholder Nikki, as a pussyfree virgin that's never been kissed, never been blown, never been laid, he had to tell her what he imagines a blow-job would feel like for her amusement. However, when Nikki relays his hilarious imagining back this to her friends, the collective foofoo refers to as 'the vixens', it dawns on one of them - Verity that he imagined it as her giving him a blow job... she was less than happy with him to say the least, promising the days of her being all sweetness and light are over for the foreseeable, poor boy...
    He's already experienced a vigorous mouth-soaping for his faux pas but now, Nikki's got him learning a new song and dance routine to make amends to Mistress Verity, learning a recital to perform at the next one her Girl's Nights at her house, which is based on a paraphrased version of Erasure's sublime 'A Little Respect' tailored specifically to his crush:

A Little Disrespect:

I try to discover
    A little something to make me smaller
    Oh Verity refrain from breaking my heart
    I'm so in love with you
    I'll be forever blue-balled
    That you give me no reason
    Why you're making me work so hard
    That you give me no
    That you give me no
    That you give me no
    That you give me no
    Mistress, I hear you calling
    Oh Verity please give a little disrespect to me!​

Have you read one of my femdom erotica?
    DM me; I love feedback! Good or Bad. Feedback helps me improve and get meaner.
    Enjoyed them?
    Please do post a review on Amazon and help spread the word

If you haven't discover them yet, you can enjoy all the key-holder 'Modern Day Cinders' series here: **https://amazon.com/author/mhmacdonald**

Enjoy your chastity, and happy #SummerTimeChastity reading

~MH x

ZCockCage and sissy_connie like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice