A hurdle to long term wearing

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by DeviouslyLocked, Jun 4, 2021.

1. DeviouslyLocked

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    I have been wearing my Cherry Keeper Micro cage now and then over the weekend but it always fall short due to feelings of irritation/itchy/bruised/pain to touch around the shaft and base of my penis.

For more info, its like red dots along the shaft and the scrotum skin near the penis base always feel tender after wearing. Is the ring too tight? Ball gap too small or am I squeezing my shaft too much (flaccid I vary between 1/2 to an inch)? Is it even related to chastity at all (though this always develop after some time in chastity). I did bought a tall oval ring that is a little bigger than my last ring but problem still persist (43mm flat round vs new 42x52mm with -9 degree tall oval ergonomic ring)

I can't seem to figure out the solution so far so definitely need some pointers from the chastity veterans out there.

2. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    I wear a Cherry Keeper Micro with a 50mm ring without any problems for weeks at a time. It really helps a lot if you get some 320 grit sandpaper, wet it and polish the inside of your base ring. Then finish it up with some 600 grit wet sanding and your ring will feel much smoother. The 3D printing leaves it a little rough. I too had some irritation at the 6 o'clock position from the ring rubbing my scrotum where it meets my body. Bear in mind if you sand too hard you will remove the color. I really didn't care because you can't see the inside of the ring anyway when I'm wearing the device. My wife LOVES how this device makes my entire cock vanish inside my body.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    I agree. The texture of the printed plastic requires some active involvement to make the best use of it. I sand the rings quite a bit. But, I leave the inside of the cage only mildly sanded. I like the grip on my penis skin as sort of a friction-induced anti pullout.

The other thing is cleanliness. The pores in the plastic can be bacteria breeding grounds. I was mine EVERY day in soap and water, soak in hydrogen peroxide and then dry in direct sunlight. Trust me, even after one day and soap washing, I can see the bubbles of the disrupting bacterial cells when I soak in peroxide. The germs are there! Sterilize every day.

I rotate among a few Cherry Keepers, so I always have a fresh one on hand when I shower.

4. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    I haven’t had to go that extreme cleaning my cage. Just a good scrubbing in the shower. We use a digital lock box with timer so when she puts the key in the lock box it’s a ten day lockdown typically. Then she will decide if it’s another ten days and reset the timer. Daily removal is never an option for me when I’m locked.

Guest 3972 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice