A GOOD HARD LEAKING

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Dec 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    A quick question. For anyone here who is locked, is it common to be drained not by prostate massage or ruined orgasm but to simply have your wife lay next to you while you’re on all 4s and she simply plays gently with your butt/balls for 30 minutes or so while you stay locked?
    I find I can leak precum like a drain with this going on and she has no need for any sort of prostate massage or cock massage at all...
    If anyone has experienced this, does it help relieve pressure in any way - does it leave you feeling hornier and more frustrated than ever? I had a girlfriend who did this for me years ago, and the precum drained out of me while she used her fingers all over behind me. I just wondered if this is an effective way of draining the tubes so you speak but without any prostate stimulation....as I said, this was done years ago and I wasn’t locked in those days!! So I’m curious as to the results this gives whilst caged.. thanks..

2. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I guess it’s just me then! :) :)

3. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    i leak when mmy taint area gets rubbed and toyed with. maybe not just you. lol

Andylocked likes this.
  4. Baggervance

Baggervance Member

UK, Lincolnshire
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Do you feel it relieves some of the pressure, or does it leave you feeling Hornier and frustrated?
    For me, I have found that such activity, especially if I'm orally pleasing my girlfriend at the same time, produces a stream of precum. But, I'm left feeling even more Hornier and frustrated.
    I don't think it is effective in draining the tubes in the way a prostate massage is

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Different strokes for different folks.

It always been that way and no doubt will remain so.

6. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Yep... does it for me...

7. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I will hopefully be able to answer this particular question soon... still trying to pluck up the courage to ask my wife if she would try it - at the moment, my cage is on more as punishment for spending the last few months habitually wanking (daily!)... so to ask her to do such a thing probably in her eyes, at the moment, is simply asking her to give me pleasure - which is more than likely to add days onto my, currently, Valentine’s Day...
    I do remember about 15 years ago, an ex did this (I was not into chastity then) and I remember leaking like a drain at the time - hence, if anyone experiences this whilst not allowed to actually cum... just curious! :)

8. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Well...... I can now confirm... it helps... but have now felt non stop horny and frustrated for the last 5 hours.... all I had was a copious amount of pre cum while she gently stroked my cage and cock through the metal bars. Since my poor squished cock was trying it’s best to get hard, her fingers glided over the helmet which was protruding through the bars as best as it could, and with her squeezing and stroking my now larger than normal and also very squished ball, the precum flowed! It felt utterly fantastic what she did, but still no sign of the key for me - she wanted my tongue, which is naturally getting more and more expert... and after 2 cums for her and a small pool of precum on my leg thanks to her stroking my ass and perineum while I licked like an obedient slave, she was zonked. That was my lot. And now I am just too horny for words!
    Lovely! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice