A follow up post..

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by smalldick_tom, Jan 26, 2019.

1. smalldick_tom

smalldick_tom Member

Retired
    Denmark, Aarhus
    Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Hello

I thought I would write a few words about my progress on finding a cage I can wear for longterm (hopefully), so far. Especially when @Adam444 and others were so kind to help me with suggestions and ideas in my https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/hello-members-of-the-mansion.30796/ Introduction thread.

After looking into, and 'investigating' the possibilites suggested I ended up buying through a local (Danish) sex-shop. The Item I bought is this one: https://www.sinful.dk/media/catalog...5fb8d27136e95/1/3/1364459172_pd3669-23-2b.jpg - It's named 'Fetish Fantasy Extreme'.

Some of the reasons why are chose to go with this model are:

1. It looked like a good place to start with possibilities for modifcations
    2. It's metal, with smooth rings, so no ovious sharp edges against my skin
    3. The base ring was a 50mm ring, which fits my needs.
    4. It turned out to be cheaper buying 'local' due to tax, and mail-fees.

I knew I had to modify pretty much before I bought it, as I was sure, that the cage would push back too hard on my sack - I was right.

So first stage was to cut off the last ring on the cage, and smoothen the edges out - Done. That alone had an big impact, as I can definately wear it for longer periods now. However, it needs more testing before I will say it is perfect.

Secondly I wanted to reduce the length of the cage as much as possible, as it still shows too much when wearing jeans. So, for now, after more metal work, I have shorten it with two rings, and that is where I am right now.

Next stage is to solder a ring and tip of cage back on somehow - This means I need to read up on 20 years old solder skills, cause I can't really remember it that well.

What it looks like right now:
    cd.jpg

If I get that right, I would like to see if I can improve the lock mechanism as that might help a bit on the size, and how secure and tight it fits on me as well.

All that will be in my next update, sometime during 2019 :D - Soon I hope.

Thanks for reading.

2. smalldick_tom

smalldick_tom Member

Retired
    Denmark, Aarhus
    Local Time:
    Further progress...

However, I still struggle with finding the correct spacing, and length of the cage, and how to handle areas where it pinches my skin/forskin. It does start to look like something.
    I would wish the basering was 55 mm. instead of 50. That would make it slightly easier to get my balls in place - It fits nicely when on as it is now. I also wish that the two studs/pins to keep the cage in place against the base ring were a few mm's. longer. They seem to slide back, and fort along with the cage, which causes pinching now and then. I will most likely remove them completely, after next fitting - I then hope, tthat the cage will stay in place on its own, as it is, but I am really unsure of this.. We will see. :)

Attached Files:

3. AnneK-Lovebuddy

AnneK-Lovebuddy New member

Local Time:
    Hej Smalldick_tom.
    Det virker til du måske er dansk?
    Kunne du ikke tænke dig, at hjælpe os på Lovebuddy.dk med at producere noget indhold til CBT, kyskhed og den niche indenfor sexlegetøj?
    Kontakt mig meget gerne på: kontakt@lovebuddy.dk hvis det kunne have interesse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice