A brand new beginning: part 4

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Chastitybf88, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Heather lead me around all of the places in her house that I had seen the previous night. Her living room, kitchen, dining room all seemed the same. I didn't understand why I needed the tour.

Heather was pulling my leash commandingly, clearly trying to show me my place. I didn't feel submissive at all, only humiliated. She lead me to a set of stairs that descended into her basement. She paused and turned to face me before we went down.

"This is where you will spend most of your time slave" she said. "This will essentially serve as your room when you are not serving me."

She turned again and led me down to the basement. It was very dark when we first went down, until Heather turned on a light. Although the light was also rather dim, it was enough to let me see my room for the first time.

It was one room, not too big but enough for me to have plenty of space to move around. The floor was entirely concrete with no covering at all. The only other thing I could see was a metal pole attached from the ceiling to the floor.

"This is it slave" said Heather. I think she could tell I didn't like it.

"Where's my bed?" I asked. Heather simply laughed.

"A bed is a privilege slave. You don't get one."

This was getting worse the longer I was there. However in my current state, I had to play along.

"Aren't you going to thank me for your room?" Asked Heather.

"Thank you mistress" I responded.

"You are very welcome slave. Now you're probably wondering what that pole is for. I'll tell you. It is there for when you need to be disciplined."

Disciplined? Uh oh. This didn't sound good. I figured I wouldn't give Heather any reason to discipline me, then I could avoid it.

Heather could clearly see the panic over my face with this whole situation. She turned to me, holding my head by the chin, ensuring that we made eye contact.

"Is it starting to sink in slave? That there isn't way out? That I own you? This is your way of life now. You please me, or I'll only make it harder for you. I need you to understand completely. Do you understand slave?"

I was beginning to get very scared by the whole scenario. Heather was clearly not kidding around. I would need to serve her, at least for the time being.

"Yes mistress. I understand."

"Good. I'll let you have some time to adjust to your new home. I'll be back down in a few hours and we will really begin your service to me."

She unhooked my leash but left my collar on. Beginning to catch on, I thought I could impress her with a thank you.

"Thank you mistress" I said.

She smiled. "Good. I see you are starting to get it."

She started heading up the stairs to lock the door but I stopped her before she could.

"Mistress," I asked. She turned to face me. "What If I need to use the washroom down here?"

Heather simply answered "hold it". And with that she turned up the stairs, leaving me standing in my new unpleasant room.

This was beginning to become more real each and every second.

Joroincharge likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice