A Bit About Me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pvcpinafore, Apr 10, 2013.

1. pvcpinafore

pvcpinafore New member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    My wife and I have been happily married for over 25 years and from an early age she discovered my shameful passion for dressing in women’s clothes. Well, not any clothes; specifically ladies’ work wear, such as a nurse or maid’s uniforms, overalls, tabards, aprons and suchlike. Particularly aprons of any descriptions.

Instead of doing the sensible thing and running away screaming back to her parents, she became actively interested in my passions, encouraged me discuss my fetish in depth and to share my dressing up sessions with her.

I was thus able to fulfil my desires without the cloak of secrecy- as and when I had the urge- which was both exhilarating and liberating. She talked things through with me, helped me to confront my embarrassment, contributed to my fantasies and jumped in wholeheartedly. She also shared her personal views on what gave her pleasure and how she wanted to experiment in other ways. I was more than happy with this agreement.

As with all drugs though, it became increasingly more difficult to reach the same high peaks of pleasure and so my habit began to escalate. It soon became a daily routine to dress up and where before simply tying on an apron over my uniform and tabard was sufficient, now it required another pinny over the first and a waist apron too. Layers of aprons seemed to quench my desires.

My perceptive wife picked up on this until one day she decided that I should pack in work (we have no kids, she has her own business and we’re financially sound due to an earlier inheritance) and become her full time maid, to look after the house and of course, most importantly, her.

Once again I was more than happy to agree, despite sensing that my wife’s requirements and needs were also becoming more extreme. She had admitted to liking to dominate in the bedroom and in relationships (as she did at work) and her preferences were to indulge in bondage and restraint to spice things up. However, what was initially quite tame, was becoming more demanding and specific.

Perhaps I was too fixated on my own kinks to really consider her expectations or maybe I too yearned to be more controlled and restricted? Either way, we both took to our new lives with abandon, excitement and great sexual fulfilment.

We now have a little in joke that we share, that two doms can exist in one couple- her as my Dominatrix and me as her Domestic.

I’ll skip the interim years and how we came to the present (perhaps another time?) and just share with you our daily routine on this occasion. I now as a matter of course dress in a formal and severe uniform that befits my position of servitude and consists of the following as a minimum:

· - Transparent latex stockings with matching knee-length rubber, over bloomers
    · - Soft PVC see-through slip
    · - Traditional cotton nurse or maid uniform with short sleeves and contrasting piping along collar and cuffs or a heavy nylon overall. A combination lock is used to secure the collar, to which only my wife knows the code, as with all the padlocks she uses.
    · - A long, usually cotton tabard with centre pocket- it can be rubber or nylon too depending on the theme or mood
    · - A PVC bibbed apron with pockets and adjustable halter neck (locked)
    · - A knee length, rubber/cotton/nylon waist apron
    · - A full length, transparent PVC bibbed apron with over the shoulder cross-ties and a skirt that will fall to below my knee and almost readh behind at my waist. The Montcler apron has been modified to allow a padlock to be inserted through the apron ties which is locked and again, only my wife keeps the code
    · - Rubber surgical gloves
    · P- VC sleeve protectors that reach from wrist to shoulder
    · - Rubber washing up gloves with extra long cuff
    · - A mop cap or nurse’s cap, usually in rubber, or a plastic shower cap

I appreciate this may not to be to many people's tastes but if anyone wants to chat or discuss anything similar, please feel free to do so at any time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice