9-1/2 weeks...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Jul 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    So the other night when I was allowed some worship time of my Wife @n2toys She brought up the movie 9-1/2 weeks in passing (don't recall why) and then chuckled about how that would make a great denial goal!
    This was both exciting and scary to hear Her say - I asked if she was serious and She said She was just kidding.

The following day rec'd a text - 'So, 9-1/2 weeks?!'
    I asked if it was my choice - 'Nope'
    Asked if this was Her final decision or still up in the air - 'Just teasing. Will go 6-1/2 weeks and see how we do'

I then gave full disclosure that Her initial text of 9-1/2 weeks had an 'immediate' reaction and caused me to spurt out a shot of built-up cum (at work and thank god I was wearing a male depends liner for fear of leaking) - my Wife was happy to hear Her text caused a spurt.

Later that night I confessed that the idea of being pushed that far was both very exciting and scary... (longest has been either 5-1/2 or 6-1/2 weeks).
    She then let me know that it may be 9-1/2 weeks...

It's funny how the whole concept of chastity and denial has impacted our dynamic; all in a very good way in both our opinions.
    I started as a lurker here and afraid to even bring up. Once we started I had it 'my mind' of how it 'should be' - I wanted a known release date so I can both know and anticipate; my Wife's preference was to not inform me and keep me always guessing - I soon realized She was correct!

I now never know what is in store for me - unlocked for play or not, edged & denied, edged & ruined, milked, or allowed a full orgasm.
    Like many here, I intensely crave worshiping My Wife and this desire just gets more and more intense the longer I'm denied - the other night She was actually laughing a few times at how insane I was with lust while worshiping with my mouth and tongue; the fat that she was amused by how my frustration was impacting me was a huge turn on!!

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    If you do it gradually you will see how much better you can take the longer denial periods. I do not even get horny anymore until a month has passed, when before I used to have a few orgasms a day. Last denial period for me was 70 days. Next orgasm may or may not be at the end of October, more than 3 months away. I start to get antsy after 2 months but lately I do not even think about orgasms or want one. I enjoy being denied and trying to get hard simply by a kiss. Edging is exquisite torture and I love it. Chastity works best if you want to go however long it is. I think most of us know that we can masturbate in our cages. Yet I do not do that because I have promised my wife not to. We approach chastity as a joint effort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice