50mm Ring too small

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by CapturedCuck, Jun 25, 2023.

1. CapturedCuck

CapturedCuck New member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    Hello my wife and I tried the Eyes on Her Prize Medium cage last night and I quickly discovered that the ring was too small. I had tried measuring for ring size but after seeing the largest standard size was 50mm I just assumed I was measuring wrong.

That was not the case. I am a bit on the bigger side when it comes to both sack and sausage as it were and although the Eyes on Her Prize fit well in terms of girth the ring did not cut it. Is there anyway to get a custom ring to fit that cage or to 3D print one? The custom cages are very pricy for just getting into it so I want to try out something cheaper first. After measuring multiple times I'm pretty confident I need an 80mm ring.

2. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    Not up on metric, but my Amazon cage ring measured a tight 2.25 inches. When I purchased my Jail Bird I went with 2.375. It was money well spent, as I was able to get a wider cage as well.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Cherry keeper do larger size rings and cages and there very reasonably priced to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice