4 month weight loss journey (June to October)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by pewpewpinlaser, Jun 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. pewpewpinlaser

pewpewpinlaser Sub in Training

California
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Day 9/120

RICE (Resting, Icing, Compression, and Elevation) is helping! I woke up this morning and the pain has subsided, but not quite all gone. I'm still limping but now I can sit down and the bend in my knee doesn't hurt as bad. I'd say the pain is at a 3-4/10. I think one more day, then I can get back to normalizing and then potentially by the end of the week, get back into exercises.

Diet has been pretty consistent. I did eat a bit of brown rice yesterday, but didn't overindulge so to me, that's a big sign of habits changing. Today, I will be eating more veggies, but I'm happy with what I've been eating as of late.

Domina came home yesterday and surprised me with some new clothing that I will be wearing for Her in the privacy of our home. Maybe when I get the courage, I'll post full body shots (or when She commands me). But that will probably happen after this journey.

2. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you! We can do this together!

3. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 10/120

Yay! We hit a double digit day!

Woke up this morning and the pain has subsided to about a 2 on the pain scale. I think one or two more days and I should be back to normal. Them I'll start reading back into my exercise routine. I really was hoping to have progressed with the exercises, but things happen. It's all about if you fall back, don't give up and keep moving forward with your goals in mind!

I've been upping my veggie intake and reducing my probs since my usual prom could feed three people. I just have to remember to have a small snack between my main meals to help with the hunger pains.

Also, I've now been locked for 24 days and Domina has no intention of unlocking me anytime soon.

Full steam ahead!

4. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Great thread! I was right around your weight about a year and a half ago at 6 ft 2 in. I was normally around 160-170 my whole adult life; this weight was obviously from leaving the military and going to a desk job.

I did keto strictly for 6 months and got back down to 160 lbs. I continue to watch carbs and generally dont eat anything with sugar in it and have managed to stay where I am. Best of luck!

5. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    That's amazing! Thank you for sharing your experience!

6. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 11/120

Happy Fourth of July for those in the US!

The pain in my knee is almost non existent. It's very exciting to be able to walk with a slight limp. I think tomorrow, I should be good to go! However, I will have to remind myself not to go all out when I get back to exercising and to ease back into it.

As for the diet, I slipped a little bit and ate some french fries, but I did limit the intake as my kids are the rest of the fries.

7. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 12/120

I am now walking with no pain in my knee. I can't apply any pressure on my knee but I can walk around like normal. Going to do a bit of light walking this weekend to help prep me for the upcoming week of exercises. Then back to some of the core exercises I've been doing as well.

Hopefully, my updates will be more exciting in the upcoming days since I'll be more active.

Hope all of you are keeping up with your routines!

8. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 13 & 14/120

The knee is feeling better, however, I am discovering that applying any pressure to my knee cap causes a sharp pain so I have to be more cognizant of where I place weight.

Diet is still going fairly well. I did have a couple things off plan, but kept it very reasonable and I'm still in taking more veggies than I would normally do. Todays lunch is a grilled chicken salad.

Sorry I missed the update yesterday, but it ended up being a really full day with taking the kids to a theme park.

Keep it up!!

9. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 15, 16, and 17/120

Kind of fell off the wagon with the updates, but I'm back now! I did take a weigh in picture (see attached) on Monday and I'm pleased to say that I was the same weight. The reason that I was pleased with that is because the first weigh in saw me drop 5.3 lbs which could be very dangerous if that stayed true. Now, after 2 weeks, I've lost 5.3 in total, which is 2.65 lbs a week which is a bit more sustainable.

I will say that I haven't been waking up as early as I want because I started playing a video game at night that takes me to about midnight, so waking up at 0530 was going to be very difficult. I just need to learn how to juggle my time appropriately.

Diet has been the consistent part of this journey even though I had a couple of "cheats". Just need to tone that down a notch and I'm good with the food intake.

Let's keep getting it!!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  10. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Oh hmm... The weigh in pic didn't attach so here it is.

11. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 18, 19, and 20/120

I had a discussion with Domina about our schedules moving forward and we will both be waking up at 0530 but workouts will alternate between me and Her due to one of us needing to stay back in case our kids wake up. So starting Monday, Domina will work out in the morning, then I will follow up either afterwards or at lunch time.

Getting back into the swing of things is proving to be a bit difficult but what I have found to help is having additional support and push to motivate me to do what I need to do. I don't think I had lost any additional weight this week, but one thing that I've been noticing is that some of my pants are starting to feel a bit loose. I'll take the small victories!!

12. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    Keep up your efforts. It is difficult to change over a short period of time but you will see the results further along. Just stay true to your plan and it will work.

I have a cap on calories per day and a goal of 20 pounds in 20 weeks. 8 weeks in and 8 pounds later. Keep up the drive and you will see what you want in October.

pewpewpinlaser and Susanstoy91 like this.
  13. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Day 21-29/120

Wow! It's been awhile since I had an update. So here we go!

During the last week, I had a ton going on at work so everything pertaining to myself was put on hold as I was working some crazy hours. In my free time, I spent with my wife and kids. I think the limited activity with them did me well. On the weekend, we went camping and I did a lot of walking and lifting to get the camp set up for the family. Then we went to the beach and walked quite a bit there. Overall, it was a pretty active weekend.

Today, I weighed in and am down another 1.3 lbs, putting my whole weight loss at 6.3 lbs. I still have my weight goal aspirations so I need to kick it up a notch! I'm not too behind track, but it could easily go the other way.

As for working out, I have been taking it easier because of my knee, but now I can add some weight when kneeling so I can get back to some of my core exercises.

Let's goooooo!!!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  14. pewpewpinlaser

California
    Local Time:
    Week 4-5

So looks like my updates have gone to a weekly basis, which I think is fine. Aside from the daily foods that I partake daily and getting back to my exercises, not too much has changed. I haven't reverted back to eating like I did when I started this journey so things are changes. I'm also noticing that some of the clothes I normally wear are getting looser. The problem there is that it's my pants are the main culprit of my weight loss and causes my pants to drop low to the top of my hips which may inadvertently display the panties I'm wearing. I find myself either pulling my pants up or stretching my shirt down to make sure I'm not flashing anyone my thong. It is a nice problem to have and when it becomes more problematic, I will look for better fitting clothing.

As for my weigh in on Monday, I'm down again! Again, not a crazy weigh drop, but down nonetheless.

I've restarted my noontime work outs and will start joining my workplace Yoga class to alternate with the body workouts during noon.

Starting week 6, I'm going to start incorporating a two new routines to see what happens there, Corset Training and daily Bustea drinks.

No more injuries please!!

- Px3L

Attached Files:

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  15. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    Congrats on the continued effort, and results you're getting.

I just wanted to jump in to ask if you're still doing sit-ups. I thought I saw on an earlier post that you had done a few rounds. I'm sure you already know this, but abs are just like any other muscle. So whenever you put them under strain, or exercise them, they are going to grow. If you're looking for a power lifter's physique, keep doing them. If, however, you're looking for a more classic, or feminine physique, you might consider vacuum exercises for your abdominal muscles.

Arnold did them almost exclusively while training for his Mr Olympia competitions, and they are still considered a great way to affect the abs without engaging all of the secondary, accessory muscles required to move your your body.

If you're doing yoga as well now, that will be fantastic. Along with the vacuum exercises, it should give you the smaller waist you may be shooting for.

Hope I didn't overstep. I'm sure you know what you're doing, as you have done this before. Good luck! Keep up the progress updates!

pewpewpinlaser likes this.
  16. Yelehiah

Yelehiah Active member

Civil services
    Spain
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    I'm pretty sure you will get your target. I trust you.

Good luck and enjoy the travel!. Exercise has always benefits in any ways.

17. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    Mistress had to take me to veterans Hospital a year ago for a blood transfusion and when She saw my weight in I was told lose it I was at 307 and at 6/2 carried it well. since then and not done yet I have lost 59 pounds. Mistress is proud and says She needs me to stick around so good luck my friend

sissy christine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice