(3) Curve Tight Squeeze cb6000 Chastity Devices

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by thewheatz, Aug 3, 2011.

1. thewheatz

thewheatz Member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    the curve was bought at the stockroom a few years back, i found it to be a little to big for me and only wore it a hand full of days. My mistress lost intrest... shortly after we got a cb6000 and retired this... i have the POI medium and large points to go with it.

all rings, locks, keys, plastic locks are still intact in original white package with silver letters. $100 make an offer i need to sell to buy a lori's

the tight squeeze stainless chastity device. 1.One cage portion, the length of the cage is about 3 inches Cage diameter is 1.3 inches. This device gives a firm snug feeling as a constant reminder of who your little key belongs to.

i have all the rings except 1.75 for it i have 1.5 1.25 2 etc
    I will sell for $100 OBO MAke offers i need to sell to buy a lori's 2a

i also have a cb6000 would sell for the same price. have all hardware to go with this. Make an offer

2. thewheatz

thewheatz Member

Local Time:

Price Drop, any of the 3 $80 usd... in euros thats like another 40% off... must sell, bought a lori's 2a

3. thewheatz

thewheatz Member

Local Time:
    the tight squeeze sold...

i still have the curve with POI $now 80

cb6000 complete ...$70

would sell another stainless device i have it is the teaser male chastity cage... it is diamter 1.37 length is 4inch... nice cage if its your size.

selling because i bought a lori's $100

shipping is $10 to US

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice