25hr w/my boy to

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by bitchmadam, Nov 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    it started out as a normal night would then i finally took over. i had him strip down to nothing but the cb on him. i did things we have talked about but i did not know i had it in me to act on them. i did and i did more i had a good time i hope we continue
    i started by making him get dressed in his skirt and shirt we have gotten in the past and never used. i handcuffed his hads behind him so he knew who was him madam, i pinched his nipples the way he likes to do mine, i then took off his underpants (which i thought he had off to start) and as i was doing that i said "this is how i want u to do this to me when asked for u to undress me boy!" with him not having his pants off got him a ass whipping. i then told him to go to the room and bend over i then had a good time with his ass i put on my strap-on and went to town on him. from there i stripped him down then tied him down to the bed in every way i was able to then i teased him even more then i said night night.
    he hsa told me in the past few nights that he can't sleep thru the night b/c of him being in the cb. he asked what if he needs to get up to release himself i said wake me so that is what he did and i only let him get out to do so once the other 2 times i made him suffer and it made me feel good b/c it made me feel that i finally have it in me to do this. i do not think boy was too happy about that. but who is the madam and in charge o ya is right me not boy.:butterfly:
    so the morning came and i let him loose to streach and then back to locked up hands and legs. i told him to give me orgasams and show me how his madam should be treated he did just that and more about 4 times more each with a different way of giving me orgazams i did not think i would have enjoyed earlier in our journey. one time i released him just for "love making" then right back in and did i have fun putting him back into the cb we went on with our day and then again i tied his handsa nd legs i let him be that way for a while and then i wanted my needs met and he did but not as good as earlier in the day so i took him out so I his madam could have a enjoyable orgasam i did not let him finish which was a first for me (i used to be mad and angry if he did not finish in me) but i put the cb back on him b/4 he was able to finish i was good with that then i made him hold me as a queen should be held then i fell asleep in his arms and relaxed.
    i think he finally relized i do have this in me :butterfly:
    then our time had to end b/c the kids had to be picked up i would do this again and enjoy it more. :confused0068:= i loved it

2. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    see my journey thru the rocks for more up to date :character0182:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice