18a review

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by emsprisoner, Jul 1, 2016.

1. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    As expected, it took a while to get the fit just right. The back ring was a little large and on Ms.Lori's advice I bent it slightly in a vice. What actually did the trick was some mouldable glue (the stuff they use to fix broken laptop charger cables). A little bit around the top f the ring to make it kind egg shaped made a really good fit and it also has a tiny bit of friction that help hold it in lace. The ring supplied is curved to the body and egg shaped so it can be worn pretty tightly.

Internally there was a sharp edge on the vent hole behind the piercing that gave me a nasty cut the first time I wore it. I filed it down and it seems better so far. Also the housings for the screws were big blocks with hard edges so I filed them down a lot and rounded them off. It reduced the weight and is now more comfortable.

I'm using a 4 gauge pin which doesn't move. This seems good so far. The device is 100% secure and there is no chance of escape, don't even bother trying unless you want to start drilling through the screws.

Of course night time erections wake me up. They aren't really painful though and I'm sure I'll get used to it in time.

I work a manual job and wearing it doesn't bother me. Some tightish underwear helps support the weight and I don't think about it too much.

Wearing a lori tube is for real. The old CB ranges I used to use were ok but really just toys. I knew that I could get out fairly easily if I wanted to. With the Lori tube it gets serious and as the days go by it dawns on you more and more that it really isn't up to you any more and you are stuck until she decides otherwise.

EvetS and Gabriellia like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice