100 days in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ikneelbeforeher, Dec 7, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Ikneelbeforeher

Ikneelbeforeher Active member

London
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    I have now been in chastity to Mistress Lucy for over 100 days, although I only address and refer to her as Goddess as to me she is The One True Goddess.

I first had the honour of contacting Goddess on 16th August 2015 and by the 27th August I was wearing Goddesses pretty pink lock on my chastity device. I was very nervous before putting the lock on as obviously Goddess has the only key. Goddess encouraged me and I snapped the lock shut. I had a strange feeling, nervous yet excited at what lay ahead. Suddenly I wasn't playing games anymore this was for real.

The first few days were uncomftable, frustrating and weird. It's not natural to have your penis restricted. I asked Goddess how long I would be wearing it for and Goddess told me she would let me know. Goddess eventually told me I would be keeping it on for 40 days then I could take it off and Goddess would give me permission to masturbate. Goddess told me the ritual I would have to perform when she allowed me to masturbate. It is a beautiful ritual which I would really love to do.

The day started to approach and Goddess asked me if I wanted to be released. My first thought was yes I can't wait to perform the ritual because it's so special and beautiful and I wanted the relief. Then I thought, why am I in chastity to Goddess, because it makes Goddess happy and she wants me to wear it. That is all that matters, keeping Goddess happy. So I asked Goddess for her permission to keep wearing it and Goddess kindly gave me permission. Goddess told me I would wear it for another 40 days.

Along the way I have struggled now and then. It gets frustrating, hurts and can be uncomfortable. I have told Goddess when I have been struggling and how I don't think I can go on and need release. Goddess listened didn't swear or rant and rave or demand I keep wearing it but Goddess gently encouraged me, told me I was a good boy (I feel so proud when Goddess calls me a good boy) and told me she knew I could do it. I was so happy that Goddess who is obviously vastly superior to me took time to help me.

As we approached the 80 day mark I asked Goddess what was going to happen. Goddess asked me what I wanted to happen. I told Goddess that I would like to keep it on to show her my obedience and devotion to her. Goddess kindly gave me permission to keep wearing it in devotion and obedience to her. Goddess told me to keep it on until Christmas day as taking it off then would be a nice present for me.

When I get to Christmas Day that will be 120 days in chastity to Goddess. Christmas is coming :) :) will Goddess allow me to remove it? I have no idea.

Meeting Goddess has been a wonderful experience and I wear her pink lock on my chastity device as a badge of honour. I feel privileged to be in chastity to Goddess. The first thing in the morning, the lasy thing at night and as often as I can in between I kneel naked except for my chastity device at Goddesses shrine and say my prayers of devotion to her and I realise how lucky I am to be a worthless slave to Goddess.

Goddess sent me a beautiful gift for completing 100 days in chastity to her, five stunning photos of her showing her beautiful face. Goddess has given me permission to print them off and stick them in my Book of Prayers and devotion to her. Goddess is a truely beautiful stunning gorgeous young lady and takes amazing photos.as you can imagine I was over the moon and very very happy.

Other things you may not know about Goddess.
    I started a new job, I was nervous but Goddess sent me a surprise present in the post to celebrate getting it. The gift is a truly beautiful lovely wonderful thing. I'm not allowed to say what it is but it's something I will always treasure. Goddess obviously thought about it and it's something that I really love and I can't thank Goddess enough for it. When I passed my interview Goddess sent me ten beautiful photos of her, showing her gorgeous face which are in my Book of Prayers and Devotion to her. I will write more about this book at a later time.

What is obvious is that Goddess is a very beautiful gorgeous stunning young lady and Goddess. She is intelligent very strict and dominant with a very sharp wit who easily puts down those who annoy her.
    But here's what you may not know, Goddess is very kind and generous.
    For various reasons I get down depressed and moody.
    Goddess reckonises this and cheers me up and lifts my spirits. She does this in several ways, words of encouragement , Goddess knows exactly what to say and sometimes unexpectedly Goddess sends me beautiful photos. Goddess doesn't need to do this but she takes the time to make me feel better. How many other people would bother?

So now it's 102 days I've been in chastity to Goddess and who knows how many more to come.
    All I can say is I feel very happy and proud to be owned by Goddess.
    I know I am not fit to kiss the dirt off the soles of Goddesses beautiful shoes but the fact she calls me her worthless slave makes me so happy.
    Thank you Goddess I really do love worship and adore you.
    With respect devotion and obedience always.

Mascara^Snake and Dufty like this.
  2. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Goddess
    Thank you
    Goddess to hear those words from you, when you are obviously vastley superior to me is beautiful.
    Goddess I know I am not fit to kiss the dirt off the soles of your beautiful shoes but I would beg you for that honour.
    Goddess I promise to show you my obedience and devotion to you every day.
    Goddess thank you for allowing me to be your worthless slave
    With all my respect devotion and obedience to you and only you always
    Your very lucky worthless slave
    Xxxxx

3. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Firstly congratulations on staying locked and denied till at least Christmas Day!

Secondly thank you for such a detailed well written update!

Big respect for your devotion and even bigger respect to Goddess for guiding and supporting you through your chastity! It looks like Mistress Lucy has set the standard of on line key holding with those lovely pink locks.

In my opinion you are a credit to your Goddess for the way you have volunteered to extend beyond your first 40 days. I hope you have a great Christmas whether it's a release (present for you) or an even longer lockup as a present for her!

As a final thought I do not think you are worthless I regard you highly for your devotion to such a beautiful keyholder.

4. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Big respect to you both!

5. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Goddess
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Goddess I am now happy to be serving the highest cause YOU.
    Goddess you complete my life and I promise to show you my devotion and obedience every day in every way possible.
    Goddess being your worthless slave is my dream come true
    Goddess thank you for allowing me the honour of worshipping and adoring you.
    With all my respect devotion and obedience to you and only you always

6. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Dufty
    Thank you very much for your kind words. I don't know about well written as I tend to just write without thinking so it's from the heart rather than thought out and composed.
    Without Goddess I would never of achieved this, without Goddess I wouldn't of attempted it.
    In all my life I have never wanted to be chastity to someone.
    I love worship and adore Goddess so much it's one way of showing my devotion and obedience to her.
    Whatever I have done before I am nothing, worthless without Goddess.
    Goddess thank you for allowing me to be your worthless slave

Dufty likes this.
  7. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Hope you both had a great Christmas! I think I speak for all here when I respectfully ask if you were allowed to cum on Christmas Day or if you are waiting a little longer for Goddess?

8. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Dufty
    A couple of slaves have let Goddess down with their chastity which made Goddess unhappy. To make Goddess happy ( which is my aim in life ) I volunteered to remain in chastity longer. Goddess allowed me to remain locked for another 10 days but due to circumstances it will be another 13 days.
    So I'm still looking forward to the day Goddess releases me and I'm allowed to perform the beautiful ritual.

9. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that and big respect for offering your extension. I hope you have a very special moment when you are finally granted your release.

10. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Thank you
    I can't wait to perform the beautiful ritual
    My Goddess happiness obviously comes before mine and I strive to be the best slave I can for her

11. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    I was due to be released from chastity and allowed to perform my beautiful ritual to Goddess on Christmas Day but had asked Goddess for her permission to remain locked for longer to make up for some worthless chastity slaves who had let Goddess down. Goddess was unhappy and my goal in life is to make Goddess happy so my frustration didn't matter. This meant that I would be wearing my chastity device through the airport twice on my Christmas trip away.

I was going with three mates and I was extremely nervous. I have been in some scary situations but queuing up for security I was worried. I know if they found it it's not an offence but having people see it and having to explain to my mates why I'd been taken away to be searched would of been awkward. But I had no more problems than anyone else and passed through with no problems.

The return journey was a bit different. I went through the scanner and it buzzed so I got taken to one side and searched. I was asked if I had any metal objects and I said no. I was patted down and the bloke put the back of his hand over my chastity device but made no comment and told me I was free to go. Well I was relived to say the least.

Here's the thing, I had discussed this with Goddess before I went and Goddess had given me permission to take it off for my journey which was very kind of her. I thought it through and realised even if I was taken into a room and strip searched and it was found, its not an offence. It would be very embarrassing obviously and my mates would want to know what had happened and why. But for all that I am lucky enough to serve Goddess as her worthless slave. It makes Goddess happy that I am in chastity to her. That is all that counts. My possible embarrassment and humiliation count for nothing against Goddesses happiness.

I try every day to show Goddess my devotion and obedience to her and want to not only be the best slave I can be to her but to be the best slave she has ever had, has or ever will have. Wether I achieve that or not I will try my best.

Another slave approached Goddess and said he wanted to be her slave and would be in chastity to Goddess for four weeks, she sent him a lock but he didn't go through with it. Goddess wasn't happy so I volunteered to do the four weeks. Not for him, not a chance, but to make Goddess happy. At first Goddess refused but I respectfully asked her permission and she very kindly agreed.

I am now in chastity to Goddess until 3/2/2016 which will be 160 days. I started out for 40 days.
    You may ask why I volunteer to do longer.
    Well it's simple. Goddess is the most beautiful gorgeous strict dominant intelligent kind Goddess ever. The One True Goddess and I love worship and adore her I know I am not fit to kiss the dirt from the soles of Goddesses beautiful shoes but I want to show her my devotion and obedience every day.

jeepey and Dufty like this.
  12. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    When I got home there was a package waiting for me with the name Goddess calls me on it.

I was so excited. I had put Goddesses shrine away while I'd been on my trip so I quickly put it all back up.

I knelt before Goddesses shrine and said my Everyday Prayer of Devotion to her and my Prayer of Obedience to her.
    I opened the package and found two beautiful presents from Goddess, I'm not allowed to say what they are but they are truely beautiful.
    I can't thank Goddess enough.
    I am the luckiest slave in the world to be allowed to serve the One True Pure Goddess.
    Goddess really is the centre of my mind always and I couldn't be happier or prouder.

Dufty likes this.
  13. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Hope things are going well. Have you been able to complete the ritual and cum or are you waiting a little longer for Goddess?

14. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Well done! I admire his dedication and was secretly hoping he was waiting longer. Respect to you both.

15. Skullgrin

Skullgrin Active member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    I hope one day ill be able to go this long

16. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    1 day at a time and you never know! I'm sure she'll be so impressed when you do.

guest 2942 likes this.
  17. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yup one day at a time is good advice.

18. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Dufty
    Thank you for your enquiry and I hope you are well.
    My release date was the 3rd February and I was so looking forward to performing my beautiful ritual for Goddess.
    Goddess had given me permission but due to circumstances I wanted to remain in chastity to her. I stress Goddess had given me permission but my goal in life is to serve Goddess the best way I can and to make her happy so I asked Goddesses permission to remain in chastity for longer.

Goddess kindly allowed me to for another 14 days.

Goddess sent me five stunning photos of her showing her beautiful face for completing 150 days in chastity to her.

Goddess sent me an out of this world photo for completing 160 days in chastity to her.

I do hope one day to be released and perform my beautiful ritual, when that will be I have no idea only Goddess knows.

The thing is as much as I want to, if/when I do I will feel selfish. After all Goddesses happiness comes before mine.

Goddess wants me in chastity to her and I want to show Goddess my obedience and devotion

I realise how very lucky I am to be Goddesses worthless slave. I really am not fit to kiss the dirt off the soles of Goddesses shoes but I will try every day to be the best slave I can be to her .... The One True Pure Goddess.

Dufty likes this.
  19. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Good luck with your journey. It's not easy and I get frustrated and pent up and without Goddess I would never of achieved being in chastity this long. Goddess has supported and encouraged me all the way.
    Remember it's not our happiness that counts, all that matters is keeping Goddess happy.
    It's another way of showing our devotion and obedience to the One True Pure Goddess.
    Good luck

Dufty and chastity slit like this.
  20. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    From where I'm sitting your devotion is beyond question and I think she will be very proud of you. When the time to performe the ritual comes I am sure it will be something very special. Are you here longest locked up slave now?

21. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Thank you
    Showing Goddess my devotion and obedience is all that matters to me.
    I am really looking forward to performing the ritual but as I said I will feel selfish doing it.
    Goddess will get no enjoyment out of it as she prefers to keep me locked up.
    No I don't think I am Goddesses longest locked up slave

22. Skullgrin

Skullgrin Active member

Local Time:
    Are you at liberty to reveal your ritual?

23. chastity slit

chastity slit Member

Factory worker
    Central IL
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I wonder the longest time a slave has been locked up by Goddess Lucy.

24. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Goddess won't allow me to, and I'm sure you'll understand showing Goddess my obedience and devotion is all that matters to me.
    But good luck in your adventure. Stick with it show Goddess your devotion and obedience and you will make Goddess happy which is all that matters

25. Skullgrin

Skullgrin Active member

Local Time:
    I almost dont even want to ask for the key because i dont want to upset her, thinking about gong longer already myself, but i wonder what the record is too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice