Move on, Grow on, be stronger and a better you

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by permanentslave, Nov 25, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. permanentslave

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    The last 5 months of being un-employed for the first time after 36 of devoted service with a company since the age of 17, years of countless personal and family serious medical issues, the loss of family and friends, 911, terrorism, the list of real tragedy and loss is massive and endless, it has forced me to be much more introspective and understanding to much more then I ever imagined I could possible be.

What is truly important in life, to you and your family, those that you love and to those that love you? It's happiness I would dearly hope.

I greatly enjoy visiting the Chastity Mansion, far more then I ever have "before". All thanks to its Administrator!

We don't pay for this. We don't put our personal countless hours, blood sweat, tears and hopes into maintaining this site like is does. So why constantly try to turn everything into a negative experience with your own personal agendas, petty internal bickering, selfishness and hate needing recognition, praise and feed into the pointless sense of camaraderie that hate thrives from?

I will never understand it.

The "I miss Amanda" thread should be a private one, not a public attack on the Administrator as it openly is and he is generously allowing. If it receives a positive or negative response so be it. It was made public and like anything made public it has been freely and openly made available to everyone's opinions and interpretations.

Let it go, move on, grow on and be a stronger and better you from overcoming your own personal feelings, beliefs from every life experience good or bad.

Thank You Administrator, thank YOU!

lockit, kellysbitch, Dumb1 and 2 others like this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    What a great post its true with so much tragedy and hate in the world it really is good to just focus on the plus points and the "real" people in your lives, the comment about jens is very true we do owe him a debt of gratitude for stepping up to the plate and keeping this site open to us all.

lockit and permanentslave like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    I am so impressed you managed to string a few coherent sentences together and am very proud! Soon you will work up to rational thought and eating without a bib.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    i like him as well and he made a piccy for me once.

Dumb1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice