Some evolution

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mr_anonymous, May 12, 2024 at 11:06 PM.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Been some big changes as of late I'm not struggling with but adapting to. I'm to ask permission to do about anything anymore. Taking a nap today for example I had to ask. Basically anything short of using the bathroom she wants me to ask. Not I'll ever get a no for common sense stuff but still an adjustment. Also no more safe word if I'm in spreader bar doing the usual things we both know I can handle. It's a safe way to push my limits and give her control without going too far. In return I get an added night of activities a week and she'll be far more involved in being in control of every aspect. Should be interesting at least.

hardbodysub and M@rcellus like this.
  2. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Sounds like a great progression in your dynamic Mr anon. We have also been discussing a no safe word gagged corporeal punishment session this week. Feel we're ready for that. I trust her to know when I've had enough from my physical responses. We're also discussing getting deeper into this kind of slavery. I haven't brought it up but have heard of asking for permission to go to the toilet and perhaps being given a (hopefully) short delay. Brilliant, just go with it I suggest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice