Any cages work with penis implants?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hungry_Pete, Nov 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Hungry_Pete

Hungry_Pete Member

Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    My (her) penis has semi-rigid implants and it's never soft. When relaxed it's still erect and it feels like two hard thick plastic pens (side by side) inside when felt with the fingers. It's not bendable or compressible either. This makes it difficult to fit it through closed (non-hinged) base rings along with the testicles. I have to be very careful with sizing too since the penis is not compressible, I can't force a tight ring on because then the penis meat gets pinched between the hard implants and the hard ring. There's no give to allow a tight fitting ring.

Most cages are designed for a flaccid diameter and are too small as well. Length is only around 5.5" relaxed, but still too large for cages designed for flaccid sizes. So I'm going to need a custom size with a hinged base ring.

I have a silicone BON4-L which is close to working for long term (or permanent).... but is still tight and pinches.

Any ideas?

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    First off, the implants, they're for entertainment right? As in, no medical reason for having them?

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Oh, a little info in your profile wouldn't go amiss, location especially.

Welcome to CM btw! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice