Anyone doing "soft" chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by vanelocked, Dec 6, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. vanelocked

vanelocked Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Hello,
    I see many are in a FLR with tease, denial, chastity, weeks or months of no orgasm.
    I understand it's exciting.

Still, as my wife is originally vanilla, she take only a bit advantage of my kinks. Still very pleasant.

We aren't in FLR, but with a bit of tease, denial, I am much more a nice hubby.
    But I'm not daily and hardly teased. Most days just rubbing. When fiesta we make love gently and 1 time out of 2 she allows me to orgasm. Even force me to. See, not that hard.

Chastity is not her thing. Still she seed it works quite well so we use it sometimes. Not always.

We even have a rider crop (I dislike but it's efficient). She beats me only about 2 times a month while she could improve litterally anything so easily (when I hassle too much for sex, when bad behaviour, bit it's rare...)

Also if I ask I can be allowed to one, anf only one, masturbation per day, if she's not in the mood.

Also, when she's not in the mood, I get absolutely nothing sexual. Nor she touches dick or cage, nor she edges me... But I'm always allowed to cuddle, kiss, even rub a bit against her. I wish I was punished as soon as I insist, it's so hard to résist, i'm 41 years and horny.

But I reckon a big tease like I had this morning relieves me much, I feel druged how it was good, she even agreed for oral, I promised if she wants (but seems it's rare) I can do anytime unconditionnaly (I read here many doing this daily)

All in all seems I have kind wife, "playing" a bit, softly, not too much?
    I am already very satisfied by what I have.
    Do some have any opinion, or have experience this way?

Another example, when we have sex she says orgams for her is not a goal. If she hazs i's good, if she hasn't it's also good.

Also sometimes she say she's not in the mood, when I insist or she is angry or she says I did well, once doing it she liked.

Maybe she's not as sexual as some relationship here? Is it rare to be in such "gentle" mode with chastity, and domination?

Thank you for your reply.

bknd90 and Caged for life like this.
  2. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    The excitement comes not from the cage but the denial. Not coming for a few days to a week or more brings very intense orgasms, and makes the teasing more exciting

Caged for life and vanelocked like this.
  3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    You’ll see it’s different for every relationship on here, and most chastity aspects will go through different stages and changes as you go along too. Some Wives or whoever is the Keyholder may start off not that interested and then after seeing the benefits, take a big interest in it, others take baby steps in it, and some unfortunately it just doesn’t work out any more than a passing fad.
    As long as you keep focusing on your Wife and what she wants and needs, and try and let her lead you, hopefully she’ll get into it more. From the things I’ve read on this forum over the last few years, it seems the biggest step for most men is actually giving up total control. It took me a while longer than I expected it would, thinking I could maybe make suggestions here and there, I finally realized it and apologized and did better.
    Now I have no hope of manipulating my situation :)
    And I love every second of it!

Good luck to you, stay focused on your wonderful Wife and see where it goes

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Germanny
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    In the beginning it was very soft, but I could not imagine that it goes on soft, I became stronger and stricter and now it is very strict and it is the best so.

Tamed Male and Rectrix like this.
  5. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Agreed

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Chastity in a cage is usually "soft" chastity :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice