hard feelings

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by languechaste, Nov 20, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. languechaste

languechaste New member

Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Hello Mistress, Womens, subs, slaves and pets.

I want to share some feelings that happens only after two weeks of chastity for me. I want some tips or to know how other people feels about that (what Mistress thinks, and how slaves feels).

After some time in chastity, I feel more thankfull to my Mistress. I want to make gifts, I want to make her cum, to see her smile, to pamper her.

After some time in chastity, when I watch a film, I'm very emotive. I cry watching avengers, rocky or terminator... every clips that show emotions (like family, love, death, cancer, etc...) makes me cry.

After some time in chastity, my fetishes start to change : I don't think about penetration, I think more about anal, pleasuring girls and boys with my mouth. Normaly, I don't have gay fetish, but when I'm in chastity, I start to want to suck cocks.

and you, what behaviour modification happens in chastity ?

Sexy Slave 69 and taped2 like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I certainly become more submissive the longer I'm chaste. More desirous of being as feminine as possible, as often as I can. It is as if suppressing any expression of male sexuality promotes the other sides of my personality.

jemima likes this.
  3. taped2

taped2 Active member

Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I agree with all of this. It happens to me too. My feminization and feelings of wanting to be taken in the ass and to suck cock (strapon) are omnipresent now. There's a sense in which chastity is sexualizing me more than I was before. (And i'm past middle age . . . it's like an awakening.)

The feeling of being thankful to Mistress is also accompanied by the feeling of wanting to seduce her and pleasure her without penetration. She prefers my oral and manual service anyway, which it must be admitted is a pleasure for me too. The added pleasure for me of having done the right thing, and having been obedient to her wishes, is new to my thinking about our relationship. Pleasuring her and pleasing her, is also, in a way, looking out for my own interests.

It all makes me wonder how much our sexual preferences are learned, as opposed to what we are born with. Learning is often cited by users of this site as a big benefit. My Mistress, in her vanilla persona as well as when she is dominating me, enjoys the additional attention, and my revitalized love for her. And she is learning about her role(s) too, as I am learning about mine.

languechaste and sissybitch like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    languechaste likes this.
  5. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    What a accurate summary, my feelings are very aligned

languechaste likes this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    more affectionate.

Hornier, but in a different way. Just hyperconscious of sexuality, without actually wanting to do anything about it. I've always thought sex was more of a mind game than a body one, anyway, and that is exacerbated by chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice