Question about being unlocked for her pleasure

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Detra, Sep 17, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Detra

Detra Member

Cincinnati, Ohio
    Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Hello,

I am not sure which thread belongs in so I apologize in advanced if not here.

When you are unlocked for her pleasure only, then relocked with out a release would the time you are locked up start over?

I suppose that is up to the individual couple and their views upon it, however I wanted to see what others thought as well.

Thank you,
    D

2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hello Detra, you still a "new member"?
    You haven't posted much but you've been here long enough to earn the right to change that. :)
    Oh, and I like your name too, its like "Raison d'etra" no? whatever its origins or implications I like it.

So, your post is wide open and general but not at all vague. I would say it was well worded for such a short post with so much possibility.

OK so, @MistressRoyal has me locked full time. I rarely have any access to her goods and when I do it is usually supervised and usually brief in any case. I am not ever allowed to cum when I am in service and always locked back up immediately afterward.
    Now in my case there is no more "time limits" and such. We have already done that once when I was locked in for about 120 -130 days with absolutely no period of time not even seconds where that tube was not encasing her property and keeping it free from any stimulation of any kind. I am locked 24/7/365, just like @Joroincharge advocates in her signature and this is likely the extreme end of things. We do in fact live an extreme roll reversal, power exchange lifestyle and we live it with no breaks and no let up at all. When we are with family or around our kids we do even things out a bit but there is hell to pay afterward for any disrespect or overtly male type domineering attitudes. This is all centred around her control of her property which as I said is NEVER free without supervision.

Now for all the others here, who I hope will contribute to this thread, there is every scenario in the book. I am not a part timer at this any more and not for a long time have I been. So in cases like mine the rules are completely different.

I think we have people here that are at both extremes and everywhere in between.

So lets here from you all.

Detra likes this.
  3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Quite right too.

subklik likes this.
  4. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For us ... very new to this (6 months or so) ... being locked up is purely giving her control (she likes wearing the key) ... I say it that way because she REALLY enjoys having my cock penetrate her, but it is purely based on her pleasure and I'm not to cum. Most times after being unlocked for her to use my cock she leaves me unlocked till the next morning.

however ...

I have had issues with the off the shelf devices and she is very watchful to not allow anything get "injured" ... so I think this "till morning" time is her way of preventing issues from arising because last time I was out of the device for 5 days and she did NOT like that ... we are going to be ordering a MM device this week and I suspect that once we have a quality device the fits correctly that I will be locked 24/7/365 with the exception of as stated above "her using my cock and me not being allowed to cum" .

So with all that said ...

Since my cock is hers and she uses it as she decides and she decides when I'm locked up based on not preventing injury ... we consider it being locked all the time ... but that may change as we progress.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello Detra, im lock up in a teeny cage as well but cos i goes out with my Mistress inpublic as a girl i am allowed to have my cage off then and am tucked so i nice and flat with nothing sticky out. When we gets home i locked up again. We don't has no time thingys as well. I thinks the time thingys am really for proper men who needs things that i don't no more. i does get milked every 4 week tho. W e has fun as well but i not really allowed to say much bout that.

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I guess it depends if that matters to you. My wife and I just count the days without orgasm, locked or not. This is not a contest with rules. If it is, I have yet to read the rule book. :)

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #7 Mascara^Snake, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    Those of you believing that there are any kind of rules other than your own are quite mistaken.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice