Pain, being safe.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rachel Cash, Jan 7, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    So as I've stated many times before I've just recently gotten two new devices. While my other one is coming in I'm locked in a Jailbird clone. I only had one ring for cb6000s which was the 2.25 inch ring. It was completely too loose, but I could wear it for a week strait or probably forever without any pain whatsoever. I'm currently wearing the 1.5 inch ring on this device and it's...difficult. I'm being smart, taking it a few hours at a time and stopping than switching to the bigger ring. The pain I feel isn't constant, it's on the underside of my...sack....*blushes*...and when it comes it last for awhile. It happens during and without erections. I assume my body is just adjusting to a tighter fit, but I'm seeing other peoples experiences first to be safe. The pain has significantly decreased since my first trial with it, but it's still probably a 7/10 when it does spike.

Will the pain go away? or am I using a too small base ring?

2. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    The pain your experiencing is your scrotum stretching, that's a pretty big jump isn't 1.5" the smallest one? I'm currently trying to drop to the one above that but getting pinching and chafing so alternating between that and the Middle sized ring

3. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    I seem to read this often on forums and it totally baffles me. Why are you people trying to go down in size? What are you trying to accomplish by that? When it comes to your junk, you have what you have. It's never going to get bigger or smaller or change from some outside force other than surgery.

Other than wanting discomfort, pain, possible sores & chafing and damage to your little friend there is no reason to go in this direction. Cutting off or reducing circulation to your scrotum is the worst thing you can do. And no, going to a smaller base ring does not prevent pullout.

The object of the base ring is simply to keep the cage on your penis. You should wear the largest base ring possible combined with the correct spacing "cage to base ring" to keep your balls from slipping out and maintain good blood flow. The object is to keep everything healthy and secure enough that the cage doesn't come off.

If you are looking to wear your device long term, you will never accomplish it but insisting on using smaller and smaller rings. Besides, you are not a long term wearer if you keep taking off and putting on the device. If you research what the true long term chastity guys are wearing in terms of size, they all talk about the "correct base ring size" and "cage to ring gap" for their bodies. You never hear them talking about going to smaller and smaller rings. There's a reason for that. Mild pain when someone is a new user wearing a device is normal as things take a little time to adjust. But if you are not new to this and are still experiencing pain, it's really your body telling you that something isn't right and it's usually by insisting on wearing the wrong size (too small) base ring for themselves.

4. rwbyswitch

rwbyswitch Australian, walks upside down

Aus
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Couldn't have said it better.

i applaud your enthusiasm Rach, but you gotta protect yourself.
    It's not about whether it's extremely tight, it's about whether it fits.

5. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I appreciate your honesty. I'm still quite new to the game of chastity. I honestly thought the base ring did have something to do with security, and that was the main goal. It keeps me further into the cage when I am soft, and it makes it just about impossible to pull out unless I go through drastic measures. Now mind you, I have been making sure there are no circulation issues. Unfortunately there are no spacers on this device.

Wouldn't I get mild pain from just going to a correct ring size? I've been wearing a ring way too big and I've never actually experienced any pain ever in a device....well...other than an erection.

(Note, I'm not debating, I'm asking honest questions.) Can't you be nice to a girl :(.

6. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    No debate here. I always try to be nice to everybody but pull no punches either. I am a matter of fact type of person.

A lot of people mistake security with smaller rings and yes, it holds things better that way simply because it it squeezing things so much. But, because of the squeezing, you get all the problems I mentioned earlier and the device can't be worn long term in those conditions. And you still can pullout if you wanted to. You just have to work at it a little harder. Better security with a ball trapping device comes from some type of anti-pullout inserted in the cage or getting pierced.

With the correct size base ring, you will get some discomfort, but not pain. There is a difference. You should only have this discomfort from arousal especially during those nocturnal erections.

You could still get some chafing or soreness from the base ring behind the scrotum if you neglect to lube it properly. Use a petroleum based lube. I use one made for diaper rash because it is anti-bacterial. Lube lube and lube the base ring constantly in the beginning. I have been a long term wearer for years and still lube at least twice a day and have never had problems unless I neglect to lube.

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  7. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I've never lubed anything :O...ever...

8. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    I could only last a day or two before I got a good lube. Personally I use baby oil gel. Works great for me

9. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Agree with that , however I am having to drop as the ring I am in at the moment is far too big too the point that I can pretty much (with a bit of pushing with my hand ) have half the ring unoccupied and I managed to slip a vibe down there the other day for relief! Obviously this isn't what is supposed to be happening!

10. owned

owned Junior Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Totally agree with Chastingfun about the lubing, you can't have too much of it. I only get any serious discomfort when I forget to lube. Keep yourself lubed and pain free Rachel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice