How does nature take care of lock-up for you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, Oct 4, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    We've read a lot of comments over the years along the lines of "ejaculations aren't really necessary since your body will take care of things." Since moving into the longer term chastity world, locked-up 24/7, I've started to experience something pretty strange which happens with or without teasing. About once every 10 days I half wake-up in bed to feel a very strong spurt coming out of my penis, so forceful it often hits my feet. On cleaning up the largish volume expelled I have seen that it is clear prostatic fluid as I would expect as I had a vasectomy a while ago so it's nothing to do with my balls! I have a feeling that the constraining effects of the cage makes everything much more powerful than it would be otherwise. (This provides about a day of relief before I'm feeling horny again!).

What do other guys experience? Is mine typical? Is a lot of dripping much more often the case?

BTW, my wife is asleep in bed next to me blissfully unaware of anything happening!:)

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I'm getting to the point where I have to really squeeze the last bits out when I pee, otherwise 2 minutes later I'm dribbling those bits down my leg. Normally it's just pee, but after a few weeks of no release then it's prostatic fluid. So I don't build up enough for it to flow all the time, or while i'm straining at the cage, (though I'd really like it to).

3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    I'm the same way. After about 3 days locked up I get get the occasional squirt of fluid, so I don't drip continuously. The amount of release is based on how long since my last orgasm and how long I've been locked up.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    It is easier for me because I am in my mid sixties. No pesky erections while I sleep or at least, not hard enough to wake me. :) I am working on a month chastity now but have gone 3 weeks a few times. Not a long time compared to some but probably more than most who buy devices. The only things I find are that having the device on 24/7 makes me want to pee more and stimulates me more than usual. After just a week or two, I start to leak pre-cum. The part that I do not like and reason why we may go back to shorter term chastity, is that after 2 weeks, I have a difficult time getting hard and having an orgasm. My orgasm tends to be better with just a week or so of chastity. I reach the law of diminishing returns after a few weeks and since we are not into this a D/s game, this is not something either of us desires. My goal is to intensify my orgasm and make me look forward to it like when I first met my virgin wife over 40 years ago. My wife's goal is to bring my sex drive into line with hers. So it is a balancing act for us.

Being a senior citizen has lowered my libido, although it is still higher than most other men my age. I read posts from guys who say they go crazy without an orgasm after a day or two. I can do a week before I even get the urge so it is easier for me and as I said, no nocturnal emissions, just occasional leak when my wife edges me during our date nights.

5. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Everyone once in a while I'll wake up with my legs drenched, but I never feel it happen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice