The caged swine did the impossible!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by GoddessG, Jan 25, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    He has been caged since he exploded whilst uncaged a little while back, and then attempted to blame me for stimulating him beyond a point he could stop it.

I thought that it would be impossible for him to climax /explode whilst wearing the cage and not being touched.

Well, how wrong was I!!
    On /off teasing with him from 05:00 ish until 07:00 yesterday morning (with falling back to sleep inbetween..) and just as I was reaching climax with him next to me, he blimming exploded without any physical contact !?!

I asked him 'did you just..' before I finished he started laughing, think he was happily stunned.
    I had the last laugh as I followed through with my previous threat, I made him eat his mess. The first finger he gagged, so I did it twice more.
    Safe to say, I think he knows to not do that again!
    When I remind him of it he looks as if he is about to be sick :):cool::D

I asked him why he didn't say anything, he said he realised about 20 seconds prior and that it was too late to stop it.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It is possible, I’ve seen a couple of videos of it, and it’s even easier with anal stimulation, after I had shown my madam a clip of a caged man Cumming from using a dildo only she said that was the way forward for me.

3. SingWithPain

Verified Female

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Happens all the time for us.

Though as long as it's an anal orgasm it doesn't seem to affect her mood quite as much. Just a little dip in attention span and then back to normal within a day haha

JackStrap, Parley, slave_m and 8 others like this.
  4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    This happens to me when I'm very excited. Sometimes I don't even know it's happening until it's actually happening, and sometimes I have a very short "OMG, it's about to happen" reaction. I call those "spills" because they're accidental, and usually the result of not having done so in a while. However, sometimes I can tell it's going to happen, so I slow down and pace myself. The ironic part is that I'm usually wearing a strapon dildo and having some hot sex with my wife, and I have to pace myself.

Sometimes she'll encourage it along (because we all like to see our partners enjoying themselves), and she'll allow it to happen. Those ones usually feel pretty darn good.

5. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    I would love to get to that point in my chastity journey...

6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This has happened to me since the beginning. I used to assume that it was because of the excitement, but after 20 years, I think much of it has to do with the rhythmic pushing against my wife combined with how aroused I am at the time. There have been times when it's been at least once a week for a few weeks, and then it's once in two months. Usually it's just a little spillover, a few drips or some leakage. Other times, it's felt as good as a "real" orgasm (so, I guess it was).

Mrs Edge considers any leakage to be real orgasms, which keeps her from feeling guilty over not removing my cage. Well... she doesn't actually feel guilty, anyhow.

JackStrap, tvalex, GoddessG and 2 others like this.
  7. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    I understand completely the her encouraging it :)
    As much as I tell my partner that its banned, I love that firstly I can bring him to that point and secondly that he had a feeling of ecstasy with me.
    That said, I don't always let him know! I certainly enjoy telling him off :p

He enjoyed this particular one..usually when it happens its ruined either by me or his panic he has gone too far :D . He enjoyed it as he didn't realise until too late.

I'm still in awe that it can happen/does happen! I have to admit to feeling very smug about it :cool:

8. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Your relationship sounds fantastic :love:

Tom Allen likes this.
  9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge is funny. Sometimes she "allows" it, and sometimes she actively encourages it along, mainly by pushing my buttons (such as telling me that she doesn't need me to be unlocked because the strapon has replaced me, or that she's happy keeping me locked permanently, things like that). She enjoys watching me physically trying to hold back... and failing. Sometimes it's ruined, but sometimes it's wonderful.

I've asked her about it, and she has said a few times that it makes her feel "sexy and powerful" to be able to get me excited that she can make me come in a tight steel tube.

I want to point out that we're pretty vanilla in all other aspects. I'm not locked up because I'm useless or for punishment or humiliation. It's just a fun kink that we both share.

She doesn't always allow it, of course. Usually she says "I'm not ready for you to come yet." And it's funny that in her mind, any leakage in my cage is considered to be an orgasm.

10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    All this is making me hard in my cage.
    Thanks for sharing this.

I’ve been spilling in my cage in the last year or so. More often than in years prior.

Last summer I finally gushed in my cage from her verbal teasing. She wasn’t touching me at all. She was absolutely thrilled to be such a mind fuck.

Later I was completely flaccid in my cage when I started pouring out a massive amount of cum. There was no hint of erection. I told my wife and she was thrilled again. She told me good boy.

Her rule is for me to not touch myself - strict masturbation and orgasm denial. If she can get me to spill without removing the cage, that just means she can keep me healthy and happy in chastity indefinitely. It’s also a massive mindfuck.

I’m glad you expressed here your smug satisfaction. It’s great to read your perspective. It is awesome. I am in awe of my wife’s power.

You might be in awe of your own! :)

John Valjon, GoddessG, tvalex and 2 others like this.
  11. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Auto ejaculation is not necessarily a bad thing. His body has a prostate gland. It fills with seminal fluid.

If his prostate is full and he thinks about you and involuntarily squeezes some internal muscles it will cause an orgasmless ejaculation...

If I were you I wouldn't punish him for this, but reward him... After all he just saved you from having to ruin his orgasm (work for you) and... CAME IN HIS PANTS WHILE THINKING OF YOU...

Just think of the powerful message this is to both you and him.

If you want to punish him every time he cums then aren't you removing the idea that you are the reward?

The orgasm isn't the reward when he doesn't experience it while with you... You are the reward...

Just a different perspective... Think about it.

GoddessG, Peter Rabbit and Tom Allen like this.
  12. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    you should definitely consider it a compliment. Being able to get a man that excited is quite the achievement! Not too many woman can say they have done that.

I usually come without any stimulation while performing oral sex on my Goddess. She loves it! But she still punishes me for doing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice