Kali's Teeth Bracelet

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Dec 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Well we rec'd the cheap Chinese KTB a couple weeks ago; tried it on and while laying on our bed @n2toys started teasing me causing me to swell into the teeth; they're not sharp enough to draw blood but man do they hurt, I finally called Red and Goddess was kind enough to release me.
    Tried again today and was able to last longer; allowed to calm down and remained locked in the KTB while we ran some errands; while out and about and drive my Goddess would reach over and tease my head causing me to swell into the spikes - while the spikes did start to hurt quite a bit the more I swelled the intense feeling at the head of my dick was incredible.
    This thing is very heavy and requires good support briefs. Looks like it'll be a fun limited use play tool... :):rolleyes::eek:

tomf_22033 and n2toys like this.
  2. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    Purchased ours from hotsteeltoys --> https://hotsteeltoys.com/males/chastity.html. If I am horny enough I can still achieve an orgasm even though I wear an Evotion Bijou device 24-7. To prevent such infractions, Kalis teeth is locked on in the morning on my days from work, then unlocked before bedtime. The combination of these two devices makes orgasm an impossibility. Kalis teeth works on your psyche to prevent even the thought of arousal. The mere beginnings of a erection are quickly quelled by the unforgiving spikes encircling your shaft.

3. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    Those cannot be good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice