My story of how I became a submissive locked up sissy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sissyslave20, Feb 15, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Sissyslave20

Sissyslave20 Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    My story of being a submissive sissy serving a Goddess began a year after I came of age and graduated from high school. I then decided to take a month's leave after finishing school and rest a bit and then start the job I had already found earlier. I had no specific plans, so I was bored on the Internet, watching everything that seemed interesting to me.

At that time, I came across the topic of BDSM, which fascinated me incredibly and included many practices that interested me so much that until the end of the holiday, I delved exclusively into this topic. At the same time, I felt strange because I felt like I wanted to try many BDSM practices, and the fact that I was a naturally submissive teenager confirmed that I wanted to be on the submissive side. I felt afraid of my desires and stopped following the topic on the Internet, but my thoughts did not let me forget about it and I continued to delve into this topic. Over time, I started fantasizing about it, which made me want to try BDSM practices in the real world, but my shyness made it very difficult for me. However, my curiosity and strong desire to try won and I started looking for a goddess who would like to introduce me to this fascinating world.

I was lucky and found a Mistress who wanted to introduce me, a beginner, to the world of BDSM as a submissive and show many practices that interested me more or less. Thanks to this, I became convinced that I wanted to be submissive and serve the Goddess obediently, and for each failure in my service or disobedience I was punished, which I accepted with humility. I loved how she controlled me even without serving her, scolded me, humiliated me and embarrassed me even though it often made me cry. She was the one who first introduced the chastity rule when I was serving her, but after the service I was released because I didn't like being in chastity and had problems getting used to it due to frequent erections.

After some time, I realized that I felt best when I served as a sissy, doing household chores for her under her watchful eye, disciplining according to her rules. I loved serving her as a sissy, wearing modest wigs, knee-length dresses or skirts with sweaters, or in a maid outfit of course while locked in a chastity, which was mandatory while serving her in the house. I felt amazing as a sissy and I wanted to be one more often, the situation was different with the chastity, I liked being a sissy the least, but I started to get used to the chastity, and wearing them I felt more submissive and under the control of the Mistress, which I liked at the same time. I tried to make her happy with me and I felt amazing when she was happy with my work and service to her, which made me very happy and satisfied.

After several years of meeting at her house and serving her on weekends, Mistress offered me to live with her as a submissive sissy, which made me very happy. However, this involved accepting and following her rules, which were very restrictive and required me to sacrifice and give up certain things in my life, which I was ready for, but the most restrictive rule was to lock me permanently in a chastity, which meant no masturbation or orgasms. , as well as normal sex. I've never had sex with a lady, I've rarely had sex with another woman, but the prospect of being permanently locked in a chastity and not having normal orgasms terrified me. The mistress was adamant that every sissy must be in chastity because it then focuses entirely on her duties, keeps her in check, and prevents masturbation which would distract her from household chores, adding that orgasm is a reward that must be earned through hard work and dedication and even then the sissy has to be locked up, which I didn't understand back then. It was hard for me, but I decided to sacrifice myself for the Goddess so that I could serve her, which I really wanted.

So since February 2022 I am a submissive sissy locked permanently in chastity by the Goddess I serve. I still work professionally, and outside I am a normal man, but in her house I am a submissive sissy serving her with devotion, which I like very much. I have accepted that I am a closed chastity and that my orgasms now look completely different than before, and I have to work for them under strict rules and principles. The goddess adds new rules and updates old ones, and as a submissive sissy, I cannot negotiate or change them, and any attempt to change the rules or suggest them ends with serious consequences. However, I do not regret my decision and I feel that serving the Goddess as a submissive sissy I am truly happy.

This is the beginning of my story of being a submissive sissy, I will try to describe here as much as possible what my life is like with the Goddess I serve. I will be happy if you are interested in my story and I invite you to ask questions and comments.

Greetings to you all.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

3. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    I'd love to hear more. What is the age difference and does she also demand that you sexually please her?

4. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Sounds like a wonderful story, I hope it works out the best for both of you.
    Can't wait to hear more

5. Sissyslave20

Sissyslave20 Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM

The age difference between us is 17 years.

I don't satisfy her sexually. At the very beginning of our meetings, the Goddess made me aware that viewing, touching her private parts and having sex were completely excluded, and this rule did not change even when I moved in with her.

According to the Goddess, a submissive cannot have real sex with the Goddess, he is there to serve her and in her eyes I am not a man, especially with my tiny penis I would not be able to satisfy her.

She also thinks that sex is reserved for real men she dates, and I can only count on orgasms in chastity through pegging or prostate massage, but only if I earn them by serving and working hard for the Goddess. She decides when it happens and I have to really try to earn it and any failure or violation of the rules deprives me of this privilege, so my orgasms are rare.

I am happy to serve the Goddess even though it requires sacrifices and sacrifices from me. I love her and I want to serve her and be a better submissive for her so that she will be even more satisfied with me.

I will update this thread as much as possible, and thank you for your interest in my topic.

neo_phantom likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice