It finally happened to me...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Bound4life, Dec 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    Not sure what you are thinking but this is what happened to me. I have always read stories of people who locked their keys up somehow for longer than they meant to.

Well for my Birthday I got a kitchen safe. My wife left this weekend to go to a baby shower. So at night I would usually use my chains and lockable padded leather cuffs. I would lock the keys up so that I would have to stay locked in the chains and my chastity until morning. But this time it was during the day, and I locked the chain around my neck like a collar, then straight to both my ankle cuffs, that made me not be able to walk normally but close enough so that if I wore a shirt with a collar and pants it would hide everything. Then I also wrapped a chain around my waist and through my butt cheeks, like a g string. Then played around with the lock and tried to set it for 2 hours.

But it turns out I set it for 3 days and 2 hours. So my wife comes home tomorrow night. I was actually turned on when I found out that I screwed up. So now do I try and cut the lock or chains? try and pick the lock? or just tell my wife when we talk tonight? If I had just screwed up on another set of days not a problem. But we will be looking at houses Tuesday and the chains make a fair amount of noise. and we usually go to a rock climbing gym which I could not do now.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Lol
    Probably try to get out then talk to her about what if when she gets back .

If you can't er has she padlocked you in chains before ? So ok she might see the funny side.

If she knows nothing get a lock smith dremmel hacksaw lots of good blades utube lock picking vidio oxy-acetalyne what ever .
    If unsuccessful hide all kitchen knives hatchets axes scissors ! Hope your boss her sister her mum is broadminded when she takes the photos and nobody has a FB account lol

Xx Wendy

3. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok well I ended up going to the store like that to buy new padlocks incase I had to cut the old ones.

But when I got home I grabbed a couple of paper clips and was able to pick all the locks!!

The bad thing is now I know that if I have my hands free and can see inside the lock then I can pick it. So what does that do to my chastity. Not that I have ever taken it off when I was not allowed to, mostly because I self lock and give her the key sometimes. But also because it is very easy for me to orgasm in my cage so no need.

So I am a little disappointed that they were easy to pick, but also glad that I could. I will leave my chastity lock on and the key in the safe and tell her that story.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Definitely the best plan .

Funny enough back in the day when if you wanted longer or more security than keys in an ice block. In the uk most of us had letter boxes in our house front doors .
    The folk into bondage used to use the post. It was generally quite reliable. Post your keys on Friday afternoon and they would come back through the letter box Monday morning no problem.
    However you can see where this is going I expect. Yep either no post man or one guy forgot about the mesh box his letters dropped into . The chain from ankles to wrists was shorter than floor to box top . Took hours to build a stack of books to stand on.

Xx Wendy

spider203 and Bound4life like this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Picked the lock with two paper clips? I was a magician and could not do that. I had to use proper lock picks and have many hours of training. Wish I had your skills back then but I found lock picking to be not as easy as they show in movies and TV.

spider203 likes this.
  6. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was surprised how easy it was. Of course I was locked using the luggage locks that are TSA approved. You know the little brass padlocks, not really secure at all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice