Power statement

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sylophine, May 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    As our relationship has evolved, as it is for many of you, we have acquired and tried things over time related to chastity. Over a year ago my KH got a strap on and has used it twice and has recently hinted in trying again and bringing it further into our relationship (no pun intended). I asked her “what do you get out of it?” as to me I am always concerned that she is doing everything for her joy ultimately. She responded in one word “Power”. I was initially aroused but it was the follow up that got me.

“Is it having the appendage that makes you feel that way?”

Her reply “If you think I need another appendage to have power over you, you are wrong.”

This led to another wonderful honest exchange which I do enjoy with my KH. She suggested that what I enjoy is the release from the device and then is informed her while this is partly true I enjoy also the restriction. I confessed that I now find joy in being released or being denied. It has become a win win for me now. Hence why I continue to be concerned about her needs as mine are being fulfilled.

Cosmo17498 and slutsarah like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice