Is teasing more for your benefit or your wife's?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Oct 9, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    For us, teasing is done to help me withstand my chastity. My wife makes no demands on me for sexual pleasure but if she gets aroused by my moans of frustration, she will use her vibrator while I lay there silently and just kiss her. She does not need oral from a man and intercourse is out of the question. She can come from me giving her oral and that is reserved as a few times a year treat for me. She just does not prefer it.

I read that for many guys, they have to perform all sorts of things for their KH or have things done to them. I just lay back and try not to cum. How is it for you? Is it more for your benefit or your Keyholder's?

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    Absolutely mutual. For the benefit of both. Her pleasure is my pleasure, and I get more than plenty from feeling her trembles ,and watching her body flex... I like teasing , sure, but cumming is out of the question. If I were granted to choose between serving her orally or having a teasing session , I will always choose to serve her...

Lady De likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    My wife does not often let me please her so when she does, it is a special treat. Performing oral on a woman is the best form of sex for me and always has been. Perhaps that is why all of my girlfriends were bisexual. :) I did not push for intercourse with them since I preferred oral plus I have a very small penis so I learned to use my other skills. My wife does orgasm very easily but mostly by her vibrator. She does allow me to kiss her while she cums though, and that is a good feeling. I guess it is mutual but not in a sexual way for her. Her pleasure is mostly from the power she feels over me which she is reluctant to exercise outside of the bedroom.

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Hopefully it's a mutual thing and you both get something out of it. And also, hopefully ,, a lot out of it.

5. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    In our case teasing is only, only and only for her excitement
    When, how, how long, etc is all decided by her
    I just have to obey her demands

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice