Custom chastity key?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peaches, Aug 15, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    I'm trying to modify a vial to be a discreet chastity key holder. Before I dive in and destroy it, does anyone know someone that might be suited to tackle this project?

See attached for what I'm working with.

Attached Files:

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    If you do not have something you would just have to modify and would do this kind of stuff yourself you could look for a goldsmith who is still doing custom work (depending on the quality you are looking for).

But apart from the fact that you will certainly pay for the custom work - especially if you want it somewhat more elaborate and high quality you will most certainly get what you paid for.

My wife got a platinum pendant similar to this one https://www.google.com/search?clien...th&aqs=mobile-gws-lite..#imgrc=aCBKie2I7kYgZM in a heart form with really nice engravings on it.
    Hers is more solid though and not for unfolding (the key) as the goldsmith had doubts about putting quite a much load on a regular basis on so small hinges. So you have to remove the blade from the pendet and fasten it in a small hole at the bottom of the pendant.

So before heading out for a goldsmith best make sure that you arw lokking for something that actually could work.

Good luck with your project !

3. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
  4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Could you provide a description of what you want the end state to look like, and how it would function?

I see your photos. It’s not clear and obvious to me.

5. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    #5 collaredhubby, Aug 15, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    I think I’ve got the gist of what you’re trying to do but I must say the key that you have already looks pretty fancy if that heart shaped deal in the first pic is it. I personally wouldn’t destroy that for a gimmicky hidden key. Anyway, it seems like you would have to weld or solder the key end to the cap bit if you were planning to use the original threads of the screw cap of that vial pendant. So, you’d essentially have to cut down the key to match the inside of the vial for length and mate the flat ends of the screw cap portion bottom threads with the new flat top of the key and do so without causing it to bind because if it’s not straight and your solder joint isn’t flat it’s gonna be angled and not fit. The hardest part of this os going to be soldering that bit and not messing up your screw threads and making it straight. I would caution you though that if the current key to unlock you requires a significant amount of force to use and a certain length to work that you could be destroying the only working key you have if you mess this up.

Also, when you solder the goal is to get the solder to fill the gap and then make it look seamless. You may be able to do this with something like JB Weld if you find a way to clamp it without deforming or damaging the key but you’d have to let it fully and completely cure before trying to use it at all.

You may want to look into it there are any jewelry makers or professionals around where you live who would take on this job because if you want it done nice and not sloppy or messed up you might have better luck there.

6. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Does this help? I want the key part attached to the part that screws into the vial.

One issue is the opening in the vial is too small. The other issue is how attach the key part to the screw in part.

Attached Files:

7. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I'm using the heart key for reference. The heart key was too cutesy for either of my key holders so we don't use it. I plan to sell it.

A hollow Allen key can be cut up and used.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice